vivo has launched its latest flagship phone vivo X60 Pro in China. After the launch of the X50 series, vivo has brought the X60 series with upgraded design and specs.
vivo X50 Pro along with X50 is one of the first phones to launch with Samsung’s Exynos 1080 SoC. Along with that, it has a 120Hz refresh rate AMOLED panel.
Let’s take a brief look at vivo X60 Pro.
vivo X60 Pro Specifications
- Body: 158.5 x 73.2 x 7.6 mm, 178 g
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Display: 6.56 inches AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2376 pixels, HDR10+
- Chipset: Exynos 1080 (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.8GHz Cortex A78 + 3×2.6 GHz Cortex A78 + 4×2.0Ghz Cortex A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP10
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.1, 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- OS: Android 11, Origin OS
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.6, (wide), PDAF, gimbal OIS
- 8 MP, f/3.4, 135mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm (portrait), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery, Fast charging 33W, 54% in 30 min, Vivo Flash Charge 2.0
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Colors: Gray, Aurora
vivo X60 Pro Price in Nepal: TBD
vivo X60 Pro Overview
vivo X60 Pro takes design cues from the X60 Pro with a similar-looking camera module on the rear. The rear panel is made up of glass that uses satin-faced AG technology for a silky smooth finish.
The glass back curves on the side to meet the aluminum frame. On the front, the X60 Pro has a hole punch right in the middle of the screen. The fingerprint sensor is also an under-display optical fingerprint sensor.
vivo X60 Pro uses 6.56 inches AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It also supports HDR10+.
The display on the X60 Pro has a screen resolution of 2376 x 1080 pixels and boasts 16 million colors with a P3 color gamut.
vivo X60 Pro uses Samsungs Exynos 1080 chipset. It is the first phone to come with Samsung’s new 5nm chipset.
Samsung Exynos 1080 has Octa-core (1×2.8GHz Cortex A78 + 3×2.6 GHz Cortex A78 + 4×2.0Ghz Cortex A55) CPU and Mali-G78 MP10 GPU. Along with the X60 Pro comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
X60 Pro’s benchmark scores have appeared on Geekbench and the multi-score of Exynos 1080 are near the scores of Snapdragon 888. Furthermore, it uses the new Mali G78 architecture GPU which is said to have top-notch performance.
vivo X50 Pro used a gimbal system in its camera system and the X60 Pro comes with a second-generation micro-head for a more stable camera system. Furthermore, it has joined forces with Zeiss for the new lenses.
X60 pro has a 48MP Sony IMX598 main sensor with gimbal OIS. The micro pan-tilt uses the reverse motion compensation of the camera lens to stabilize the picture.
Furthermore, it has an 8MP periscope lens with OIS for 5X optical zoom, a 13MP sensor for 2X optical zoom, and a 13MP ultrawide angle camera.
On the front, it has a 32MP sensor for selfies.
vivo X60 Pro has a 4200 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Furthermore, it runs on Origin OS on top of Android 11.
vivo X60 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
vivo x60 Pro is now available in China for 4498 CNY which is approx 80,000 NPR. So, vivo X60 Pro price in Nepal could be somewhere around 90-95k.
vivo X60 Pro looks like a top-notch flagship phone. It is not the best vivo has to offer as vivo is yet to unveil the companies ultimate flagship vivo X60 Pro+.
However, it comes with the all-new Exynos 1080 chipset, a full-fledged camera system, and a premium build. I’m definitely looking forward to its official launch in Nepal.
What do you think about vivo X60 Pro? Let us know in the comments!