TVS Motor Company prides itself on being one of the most innovative Indian Motor company. With an amazing portfolio (like TVS NTorq, TVS Apache RTR 310, and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V), it was just a matter of time before the company jumped to the electric market.
TVS iQube marks its official entry to the e-Scooter market. Like their previous projects, TVS iQube is expected to bring in a new revolution! The new e-Scooter will be fully electric scooter featuring some amazing tech. As for the pricing, the TVS iQube price in India is set at INRs. 1.15 Lakhs. Adding a few taxes here and there, the TVS iQube price in Nepal can be expected to cross Rs. 3 Lakhs mark.
TVS iQube: Everything You Need to Know
#1. Futuristic Design
Starting off with the design, TVS iQube looks different than any other e-Scooter in the market. While it is electric by heart, it still resembles a conventional scooter.
Moreover, it comes with an all-LED light setup on the front and back! Interestingly, there’s a nifty DRL on the front which gives it a more futuristic look.
Likewise, it gets a stylish wheel design on top of the premium dual-tone paint scheme. Even the mirrors look futuristic!
#2. Electric Motor
TVS iQube is powered by a hub-mounted electric motor. Furthermore, it can generate a max power of 4.4 kW (6 bhp) and max torque of 140Nm. Moreover, it comes with a claimed range of 75km on a single charge. However, the range can be stretched with onboard regenerative braking.You can get this e-Scooter to go up to top-speed of 78kmph, which is about 0-40kmph in 4.2 seconds. Moreover, you will get two riding modes: eco and power mode. While you can ride on eco-mode for more range, you ride on power-mode for more performance.
TVS iQube comes with Li-Ion battery which is enclosed in aluminum extrusion casing. Moreover, the battery is IP67 rated, which means it is water and dust resistant. Furthermore, there are three different ways to charge the TVS e-Scooter.
You can charge either by a 5A charging socket, a smart home charging unit or a public charging station. If you use the standard 5A charging socket, you can get to full charge in just 5 hours!
Unfortunately, the battery is non-removable. So, there might be few hiccups about its practicality.
#4. Quirky Features
There are features… And then, there’re quirky features.
TVS iQube comes with some amazing features! Starting off, it comes with a Full-color TFT instrument cluster. Basically, it gracefully integrates with TVS’s SmartXonnect platform.
So, you get all the standard stuff like odometer, trip meter, tachometer, etc. On top of that, you will also get to use Geo-fencing, Remote Battery Charge Status, Navigation Assist, Last park location, Incoming call alerts/SMS alerts, Q-park assist, Day and Night display and so much more!
Just to be more practical, it comes with ample storage and under storage UBS-charger!
Well, that was all about the TVS iQube! Interestingly, the company is offering a 3-year or 50,000 km warranty.
READ NEXT: TVS Scooters Price in Nepal
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…