TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is now available in the Single Disc variant. Jagdamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has launched the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Front Disc.
TVS Apache RTR series is growingly popular. The series offers powerful performance, bass-heavy exhaust, and awesome features packed in a sporty motorcycle.
Compared to available Apache series, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V continues to be one of the best-selling TVS motorcycles in Nepal.
It offered a perfect balance, best performance in its segment at a reasonable price. Thanks to the new variant, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is now more affordable and accessible!
With that said, let’s take a quick look at TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD Specifications
- Engine Type: SI, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Oil-cooled Engine
- Displacement: 159.7 cc
- Cooling System: Oil-cooled with Air Assist
- Starting Mechanism: Self and Kick Start
- Max Power: 16.62 PS @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 14.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 114 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35-40 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-R17 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Forks and Mono Shock Suspension
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 147 kg
- Colors: Racing Red, Racing Blue, and Racing Black
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,72,900 (Front Disc)
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Overview
At this point, you must already familiar with the design.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V takes inspiration from its elder cousin, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
Inspired from the “Draken” concept design which was showcased in Auto Expo 2014, RTR 160 4V goes all out on the race-theme.
It gets a muscular fuel tank, aggressive tank shrouds, off-placed fuel tank, sporty headlamp design, double-barrel goodness complete with the razor-sharp engine cover.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is powered by a 159.7 cc, single-cylinder, 4-valve engine. It uses a combination of oil-cooling with air-assist cooling. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 16.62PS at 8000rpm and max torque of 14.8 Nm at 6500rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed engine with an average mileage of 40-45 Kmpl.
If you didn’t know, TVS RTR 160 4V features a 4-valve technology which drastically improves performance and fuel efficiency. Compared to the 2-valve model, the overall engine is more refined with fewer vibrations.
Additionally, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V can generate the best power and torque figures in the 160cc segment!
Here’s a quick highlight of the features of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD Highlights
- 4-Valve Engine
- Sportier and Muscular Design
- LED DRLs and Taillamp
- Double-Barrel Exhaust
- Front-Disc Brake
- All-Digital Instrument Cluster
- Off-Placed Fuel Cap
- Stylish Grab Rails
As expected, the features are pretty much the same as the currently available variant.
So, what are the key difference?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD features a Single-Disc option. It means that riders will get a Front Disc and Rear Drum brakes.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD Price in Nepal and Availability
Since you only get a front disc, this makes the overall pricing more lucrative.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Front Disc price in Nepal is Rs. 2,72,900. For reference, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Dual Disc price in Nepal is Rs. 2,89,900.
That’s about Rs. 17,000 difference!
Imagine getting the same design, performance, and features at Rs. 17,000 less!
ALSO READ: TVS Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Yes, you do need to sacrifice the rear disc, perhaps compromise on braking performance. However, it is an equal trade-off here.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V FD is now available across TVS Showrooms.
If this doesn’t interest you, be sure to check out our list on TVS Bikes Price in Nepal.
Also, check our Bajaj Dominar 400 Review video!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the official distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal?
Jagdamba Motors is the authorized distributor of TVS motorcycles in Nepal.
Which is better TVS Apache RTR 160 4V or TVS Apache RTR 180?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V offers a fresh new design and new features! Moreover, it comes with a 4-valve technology which drastically improves performance, mileage while reducing vibrations. In summary, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is better.
Is TVS Apache RTR 160 4V good for touring?
Yes, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V offers good performance, comfortable seats, and an ergonomic riding position. These aspects help TVS Apache RTR 160 good for touring.
Is TVS Apache RTR 160 4V worth buying?
Yes! TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes with a fantastic engine, superb performance, excellent handling without any compromise in comfort!
Which is the price of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in Nepal?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is available in two different variants: Front Disc and Dual Disc. As for the cost in Nepal, it is Rs. 2.72 Lakhs for Front Disc variant and Rs. 2.89 Lakhs for Dual Disc variant.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…