Following much speculation, TVS finally unveiled its much-anticipated sports bike, Apache RR 310, to the cheering crowd at NADA Auto Show 2018. Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, has introduced the bike for the very first time in Nepal. It comes equipped with advanced aerodynamics, volumetric efficiency, and compact design. TVS Apache RR 310 price in Nepal is Rs. 7,79,999.
TVS Apache RR 310 Overview
Apache RR 310 is powered by a four-stroke, four-valve, single-cylinder, reverse inclined DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) engine with 312.2cc engine displacement. It can produce an amazing 34 PS of power at 9700 RPM and 27.3 Nm of torque at 7700 RPM. The top speed of Apache RR 310 is 160kmph with a 6-speed gearbox configuration. Furthermore, it can do 0-60kmph in 2.93 seconds and 0-100kmph in 7.17 seconds. The liquid-cooled engine uses fuel injection, giving a decent mileage of 30kmpl.
It consists of Steel Trellis Frame which uses a split chassis design and provides better control and handling in this bike. Apache RR 310 serves multiple roles. This bike can be used as a commuter, a touring motorcycle and can even be used for track purpose. The wheelbase of this bike is of 1365 mm and provides a ground clearance of 180 mm. The front suspension of TVS Apache RR 310 is Inverted cartridge telescopic forks (USD) and the rear suspension is a 2-arm aluminum die-cast swing-arm, monotube floating piston gas assisted shock absorber.
Talking about the features, it is extremely loaded! It comes with dual-channel ABS, multifeatured vertical display, Bi-Twin LED projectors, split seats, and much more. Apache RR 310 comes in two racing inspired colors: Racing Red and Racing Black.
TVS Apache RR 310 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 312.2 cc
- Maximum Power: 34 ps @ 9700rpm
- Maximum Torque: 27.3 Nm @ 7700rpm
- Mileage: 25-30 kmpl
- No of Gears: 6
- Front Brake: 300mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Rear Brake: 240mm Petal Disc with ABS
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 11 liters
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,79,999
Thanks to BMW’s and TVS’s collaboration, TVS Apache RR 310 sees the light of day. It takes a sporty design approach inspired by Akula 310. To be honest, it looks good while giving an excellent performance for thrill-seekers. The bike is designed to give riders the best of both worlds; good commuting and track performance as well. The riding position is comfortable for long rides, hazard light switch, and the instrument cluster comes with awesome features like average speed, top speed, gear position, and others. Apache RR 310 truly comes with TVS Racing DNA.
We got a chance to get a closer look at the bike at the NADA Auto Show, and it simply looks amazing. In conclusion, the RR 310 is built for speed. It is the motorcycle crafted for power and agility. It’s not all for a show but rather has the performance to back it up. If you want to be a believer, catch the TVS Apache RR 310 at the NADA event!
- Apache RTR 160 4V Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal; Price Set at Rs. 2,85,000
- Honda X-Blade 160cc Motorcycle Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2,85,900
- Hero Xtreme 200R with Single Channel ABS Launched in Nepal
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…