The authorized distributor of Tata Vehicles in Nepal, Sipradi Trading, has released their all new Tata Nexon in Nepal. Tata Nexon is given an attractive price tag of Rs. 32,75,000. Currently, booking of the vehicle is open and can be booked for Rs. 25,000.
The company has also come up with various introductory offers on the new 2018 model of Tata Nexon. For the first 100 bookings of the vehicle, 75% exchange value, free fuel for 1 year and free servicing with consumables for one year is offered to the customers.
Tata Nexon in Nepal
In Nepal, Tata Nexon is available in two engine configurations i.e. 1.2L petrol engine and 1.5L diesel engine. Talking about the specifications of Tata Nexon, the vehicle is powered from 3-cylinder petrol engine which produces maximum power of 108 bhp and a peak torque of 170 Nm whereas the other 1.5L diesel variant produces 110 bhp and 260 Nm torque. Both engines are driven by a 6-speed manual transmission gearbox.
2018 model of Tata Nexon includes various features which allow it to stand out from the crowd. Tata Nexon is given three riding modes i.e Eco, City, and Sports. In order to ensure the safety of the customers of Nexon, the car is also given airbags which prevent customers from having the serious head injury in case of the collision.
With all the safety features and riding modes that are present in Tata Nexon, it not only ensures the safety of customers but also provides better riding comfort due to the riding modes present in it. Hence, Tata Nexon surely offers a value for money offer to its customer.
What are your thoughts on 2018 model of Tata Nexon? Don’t forget to share in the comments below.
- Honda CBR1000RR to be Launched in Nepal for Rs. 31 Lakhs
- Top 10 Best Cars Under 30 Lakhs in Nepal
- IME Group Introduces “Harley Davidson” in Nepal
- Modern Cruiser “Suzuki Intruder 150” to Hit The Roads of Nepal; Suzuki Nepal Releases a Teaser
View all latest auto news in Nepal on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…