VG Group, the authorized sole distributor of Suzuki Bikes in Nepal, has officially launched its new cruiser bike in Nepal; Suzuki Intruder 150. Suzuki Intruder 150 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 3,09,900. Test Rides and Pre-Bookings of the Intruder 150 is open at Suzuki Showrooms.
The new Suzuki Intruder 150 is powered by 154.9 cc 4-stroke single cylinder air cooled engine delivering a maximum power of 14.6 bhp at 8000 rpm with a maximum torque of 14 Nm at 6000 rpm. The transmission of the bike is held through 5-speed manual transmission. Suzuki Intruder consists of carburetor fuel system.
In the Suzuki Intruder 150, a telescopic suspension is used as front suspension and a 7-step adjustable rear mono-shock suspension is used as a rear suspension. The bike weighs about 148kgs with the ground clearance of 170mm. Having a wheelbase of 1405 mm, the bikes drive smoothly with good power delivery.
What are the Safety Features of Suzuki Intruder 150?
The new Suzuki Intruder 150 consists single-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking system) which is best in the range to provide safe braking experience to riders. The front brake of Suzuki Intruder is built up of 266mm Disc and the rear brake is 240mm Disc. Similarly, alloy wheels and tubeless tires enhance the safety of riders on the bike.
Suzuki Intruder 150 Key Specifications
- Displacement: 154.9 cc
- Maximum Power: 14.6 BHP @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Mileage: 40-50 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 266mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 240mm Disc
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): Single Channel ABS
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 14 liters
Suzuki Intruder 150 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,09,900
Suzuki Intruder 150 has to compete against Bajaj Avenger series to survive in the Nepalese Automobile Market. Suzuki has introduced some new features to improve the riding experience. Some of the security features that are not available in the Bajaj Avenger 150 have been included in the Intruder 150. Although Suzuki Intruder 150 is priced higher than Avenger 150 Street, Suzuki Intruder provides single channel ABS which adds on to the features of this bike.
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Coming Soon in Nepal; Price to Cross Rs 4 Lakhs
- IME Group Introduces “Harley Davidson” in Nepal
View all latest auto news in Nepal on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…