Yamaha is a Japanese motorcycle manufacturer. The refined engine and eye-catching design of Yamaha has made their two-wheelers very popular in Nepal. Now, Yamaha is planning to launch their new version of the R15 in Nepal.
The official dealer of Yamaha motorbike has not yet confirmed the release date and price of Yamaha R15 V3. However, we expect it to hit the roads of Nepal really soon with the Yamaha R15 V3 price in Nepal crossing Rs. 4,00,000.
The earlier version of the Yamaha R15 had same looks due to the same design of the body and the headlight which made the bike feel dated. Now, Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 derives its design and styling elements from its elder sibling Yamaha YZF-R6. Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 comes with a newly developed fairing and twin-seat layout. All new dual-split LED headlamp of R15 V3 not only improves the styling of the bike but also provides better visibility at night.
SEE ALSO: Yamaha Bikes Price in Nepal
R15 was one of the most preferred product in Nepali market as it provides high performance without compromising mileage. Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 is an entry-level sports bike which provides sporty riding position to its customer. Also, the all-new aluminum swing arm in R15 V3 boosts up the confidence of rider in the corner. The aerodynamically fit body of R15 V3 controls a high amount of wind blast while cruising in high speed.
Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 is powered by a single cylinder four strokes four valve liquid-cooled engine which consists of SOHC setup and is a Fi engine. The 155.1 cc engine of R15 V3.0 is capable of producing maximum power of 19.04 Bhp at 10000 rpm and maximum torque of 14.7 NM at 8500 rpm. The engine of Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 is expected to have a refined and durable engine.
As per our sources, Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 has a fuel tank of 11 liters which provides a mileage of 35 kmpl to 45 kmpl. Since Yamaha R15 V3 provides better mileage than other sports bike it can be one of the best budget bikes to buy.
Talking about the weight of Yamaha R15 V3, the new version of R15 weights only 137 kg which adds a huge advantage of power to weight ratio to the bike. Telescopic Forks is used as front suspension and Monoshock is used as rear suspension of Yamaha R15 V3. The seat height of Yamaha R15 V3.0 is only 815 mm which makes this bike suitable even for short riders.
What about braking capability of Yamaha R15 V3?
Braking capability determines riders friendliness while riding a bike. Braking performance of the bike boosts up the confidence while riding. So, in order to provide proper grip while braking R15 V3 is equipped with MRF tires. Yamaha R15 V3 is given 282mm of a single disc at front and 240mm single disc at the rear.
What’s new in Yamaha R15 V3?
Some of the new features that are present in Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 are as follows:
- All new full Digital instrument console
- Modified Delta Box platform
- New aluminum swing arm
- Dual LED headlights
- Hazard Light
Yamah R15 V3 Key Specifications
- Engine Displ.: 155.1 cc
- Maximum Power : 19.04 Bhp @ 10000 rpm
- Maximum Torque : 14.7 NM @ 8500 rpm
- Mileage: 35-45 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 6
- Front Brake: 282mm Single Disc
- Rear Brake: 240mm Single Disc
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 11 liters
Yamaha R15 V3 Price in Nepal (Expected Price): Rs. 4,00,000+
There are some differences between the R15 V3 that was released in Indonesia and the R15 V3 that is going to be released in Nepal. In the newer version of the R15 that is going to be released, there is an absence of USD forks. USD forks in Yamaha R15 could have provided better comfort to the rider. Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 also lacks Pirellis tires which not only increases the performance of the bike but also provides better grip while braking on the track.
In pursuit of fuel economy, previous generations of R15 lacked initial power delivery which made R15 unable to compete against its new competitors like KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar NS and Apache RTR 200. Talking about the power delivery of Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0, the power delivery of this bike has increased from almost 2 BHP power i.e 19.04 BHP in order to stand against its rivals.
The new version of R15 now comes with new styling and features which will certainly grab a lot of attention. Yahama R15 is the first bike in its segment to provide better fuel economy to its rider without compromising the performance of the bike.
Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 seems to be a bit overpriced compared to its rivals. But Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 is a budget-friendly bike as customers can obtain optimum fuel economy from this bike which makes it different than the other bikes. Moreover, aerodynamically fit design lets the rider cruise at higher speeds. Therefore, this bike offers the best bang for the buck.
- Duke 390 to Launch in New Graphics By The End of February 2018
- Hunter’s Cruiser 350 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6,30,000
- Honda Hornet Available in New Graphics: Muscular And Edgy
Read all the latest bike news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…