IME Group is well known in the Nepali market due to their remittance facility. But now IME group is also expected to be well known in automobile sector as they have now launched Harley Davidson bikes in Nepal. Harley Davidson is one of the most popular two wheelers brand in the world due to their classic design with modern features in the bike.
Harley Davidson is one of the premium segment motorcycles that has been now introduced in the Nepali market. Talking about the price range of Harley Davidson motorcycle, Harley is supposed to be priced from 20 Lakhs to 60 Lakhs in the Nepali market.
As per our sources, IME group is said to be releasing ten models of Harley Davidson in Nepal. The two models of Harley Davidson will be imported from India whereas other models will be imported from America and other countries.
[bctt tweet=”Harley Davidson bikes are now officially available in Nepal #TechLekh #IME #Harley #Bikes” username=”techlekh”]
Where is Harley Davidson showroom in Nepal?
Showroom for Harley Davidson in Nepal is currently in the construction stage in Gairidhara. According to the company, a separate team is being formed in order to deal with the customers interested in Harley Davidson. The team of Harley Davidson is expected to provide optimum services to the customer which tends to increase customer satisfaction even after purchasing this bike.
Previously, very few people were able to buy bikes from Harley Davidson in Nepal. As customers willing to buy them had to directly import them to Nepal. Only five Harley Davidson were imported into Nepal before IME group released Harley Davidson in Nepal.
With a reliable, durable and refined engine of Harley Davidson along with an impressive built quality, Harley Davidson is expected to provide good value for money to its customer. Lower seat height of this bike with the soft seat is expected to provide a comfortable ride not only in the city which consists of bumper to bumper traffic but also in highways.
About Harley Davidson
Harley Davidson are well known for its bold and classic looks. And it is an American motorcycle manufacturer. The company had been formed by William S Harley and his childhood friend Arthur Davidson. Today, Harley produces two-wheeler machines above 750cc which are generally heavy in terms of weight. The bold and muscular design of Harley Davidson surely increases the road presence of this bike.
- Modern Cruiser “Suzuki Intruder 150” to Hit The Roads of Nepal; Suzuki Nepal Releases a Teaser
- Honda XR 190L Officially Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 5.7 Lakhs
- Benelli Leoncino Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs 8.99 Lakhs
Read all the bike updates of Nepal on Techlekh. Stay updated!
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 Available for Pre-Order in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.59 LakhsApple launched its new MacBook Air in March. The new MacBook Air 2020 brings upgraded…
- Oppo to Launch a New Mid-range Smartphone in Nepal, the OPPO A52Recently OPPO teased the launch of OPPO A31 in Nepal. Now, the company is preparing…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…