Did you feel that the Galaxy J2 was too underpowered for you, but the Galaxy J6 was too expensive? Well, Samsung listened to your heart, and they have released yet another phone this month, the Samsung Galaxy J4. As its name suggests, the Galaxy J4 sits right between J2 and the J6 in terms of price and performance. The 2GB/16GB variant of the J4 is priced at Rs. 17,290, and the 3GB/32GB variant is priced at Rs. 20,690.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 will not dazzle you with its plastic build and thick bezels. It also does not have the new 18:9 aspect ratio that many phones come with. It has a normal sized screen but the panel is an HD Super AMOLED panel, a step up from the J2 and similar to the J6. A super AMOLED panel means punchy colors and better contrast ratio than normal LCD screen.
The Exynos 7570 inside this device is an entry-level chipset which performs similar to Snapdragon 425. So, normal daily tasks like scrolling through facebook and watching YouTube videos will be smooth enough but this device is not made for gaming or intensive multitasking even if you get the 3GB version. However, if you are someone who likes to try new apps and juggles between many at a time, we suggest you buy the 3GB variant as it has more storage more RAM capacity.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Images
Samsung Galaxy J4 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Chipset: Exynos 7570 Quad
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM ( storage expandable up to 256GB using external micro SD card on a dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), AF, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,290(16GB)/ Rs. 20,690(32GB)
Samsung has touted the camera on the J4 to be a very powerful one. The specs don’t reveal much about that claim but Samsung install good camera hardware on their smartphones and we doubt this phone will be an exception. You’ll get a satisfying photo in good lighting conditions. And viewing those photos in this screen would be a joyous experience.
Overall, the J4 is, as we said earlier, made for people who want something that lies just between the J2 and the J6. It has a better screen than the J2, more storage and RAM than the J2, and a better camera than the J2. But it lacks the modern-looking design and the extra power of J6. What this phone is, is an option for people to buy something that fits their needs. Now they don’t have to choose between the 2 and the 6, they don’t have to be content with an underpowered hardware, or spend more money on features they don’t need. They can go with the 4.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
- Oppo A3s With Snapdragon 450 to Launch Soon in Nepal
- Nubia Smartphone Brand Debuts in Nepal; Set to Launch 4 Smartphones
- Vivo Y81 with 6.22-inch HD+ Display Launching Soon in Nepal
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…