Samsung is refreshing most of its A-series and M series smartphones. By now Samsung M30s, Samsung A50s, and Samsung A10s are already available in the market. And, just a few days ago Samsung launched the Samsung A20s. Samsung Galaxy A20s price in Nepal starts at Rs. 23,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. Whereas, the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 20,690
A20s rocks a slim design along with triple camera setup and 15W fast charging with USB Type C. However, it is powered by a Snapdragon 450. Like Why? Snapdragon 450 is genuinely not good enough for this price. However, let’s see what else we get with the A20s.
Samsung A20s Features
Samsung A20s comes in two variants: 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. Samsung A20s flaunts a 6.5 inch IPS display with HD resolution.
Samsung A20s runs a Snapdragon 450 chipset this time around instead of the Exynos chipset.
A20s has a triple camera setup: 13MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. The setup is similar to the A20 except for the 5MP depth sensor. Thus, this might enable better portrait shots on the A20s.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Other things include 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the rear and it has face ID for authentication as well.
Samsung A20s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI on top
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage; expandable up to 1TB using micro SD card
- Primary Camera: Triple 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide sensor + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,690 (3GB)/ Rs. 23,990 (4GB)
Samsung Galaxy A20s Impressions
Samsung A20s does not look like a decent upgrade, like the A30s, it offers minimum upgrade. It has an upgraded camera setup with a slightly wider and brighter f/1.8 lens compared to the f/1.9 lens of the A20. Also, it has an extra 5MP depth sensor.
A20s might be more stylish and might look more premium than the A20 but it has a downgraded display and chipset. A20 uses an HD AMOLED panel whereas the A20s uses an HD IPS LCD panel. Elsewhere, A20s is powered by Snapdragon 450.
So, the A20s does not look like an upgrade over the A20. Moreover, it looks overpriced.
- Brighsun e-Buses, with Range of 1018 KM, Coming to Nepal in Two Months!Everyone thought it was impossible until someone did it. And then, everybody started doing it…
- EXCLUSIVE: Realme 5i to Officially Launch in Nepal on January 22With the end of 2019, a lot of companies won some battles but lost the…
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…