Samsung is refreshing most of its A-series and M series smartphones. By now Samsung M30s, Samsung A50s, and Samsung A10s are already available in the market. And, just a few days ago Samsung launched the Samsung A20s. Samsung Galaxy A20s price in Nepal starts at Rs. 23,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. Whereas, the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 20,690
A20s rocks a slim design along with triple camera setup and 15W fast charging with USB Type C. However, it is powered by a Snapdragon 450. Like Why? Snapdragon 450 is genuinely not good enough for this price. However, let’s see what else we get with the A20s.
Samsung A20s Features
Samsung A20s comes in two variants: 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. Samsung A20s flaunts a 6.5 inch IPS display with HD resolution.
Samsung A20s runs a Snapdragon 450 chipset this time around instead of the Exynos chipset.
A20s has a triple camera setup: 13MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. The setup is similar to the A20 except for the 5MP depth sensor. Thus, this might enable better portrait shots on the A20s.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Other things include 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the rear and it has face ID for authentication as well.
Samsung A20s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI on top
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage; expandable up to 1TB using micro SD card
- Primary Camera: Triple 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide sensor + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price in Nepal: Rs.
19,899 Rs 18,899 (3GB)/ Rs. 23,990 Rs 19,999 (4GB)
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price in Nepal and Impressions
Samsung A20s does not look like a decent upgrade, like the A30s, it offers minimum upgrade. The prices allocated before were a little off the rail but Samsung has been cutting prices on the device and now, it feels as if the A20s is well worth the amount you may spend on it. The Holi offer does make the device a little more desirable. Just check out the difference in numbers!
|Samsung A20s Variant||Old Price||New Price|
|3/32GB internal||Rs 19,899||Rs 18,899|
|4/64GB internal||Rs 23,099||Rs 19,999|
A20s might be more stylish and might look more premium than the A20 but it has a downgraded display and chipset. A20 uses an HD AMOLED panel whereas the A20s uses an HD IPS LCD panel. Elsewhere, A20s is powered by Snapdragon 450.
For a similar price, we can get Redmi Note 7 with Full HD display and Snapdragon 660 or Mi A3 with HD AMOLED display and Snapdragon 665 chipset. Well, that’s all of my thoughts on the A20s. What do you think, is the A20s worth the new price? Do let us know in the comments down below.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…