Samsung added Samsung A10s on its budget smartphones portfolio in Nepal just a month ago. The phone was launched at Rs. 16,790. Now as a part of Samsung’s Delightful Festive offer, the company has dropped the price on this device. After the price cut, the Samsung A10s price in Nepal is Rs. Rs. 15,690.
However, the question that remains is, should you buy this device on the given price? To answer let’s have a look at basic aspects of the device.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specifications
The design of the phone is just as any other budget smartphone out there. It’s got a glass finish on the front with a polycarbonate surface on the back. One of the more exciting thing about this device is the Infinity V display. It looks a lot cleaner and even though the chin is a bit large, the screen seems to have a considerable screen to body ratio.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
The device flaunts a 6.2” TFT HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,520 pixels. Even though it’s not AMOLED, the HD+ display with a 720p resolution at this price is actually pretty amazing.
Underneath, the device packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor. The processor is decent enough for daily activities like browsing through the net or phone and messages. It could support gaming to some extent. But high-end gaming is not going to be that great.
However, the multitasking shouldn’t be that much of a problem when this processor is paired with 2GB of RAM. And the phone runs on top of One UI. So, overall the device is well-balanced. Above all, the phone packs a 4000mAh battery which provides enough juice to power the device for an entire day.
There’s a dual-camera setup on the rear part of the device with 13MP as main sensor along with a 2MP as a depth sensor. Besides the dual-camera setup, the front cut-out has an 8MP selfie camera.
Galaxy A10s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2 inches IPS LCD display with 720 x 1520 pixels (~412 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM/32GB
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Rear Camera: Dual: 13 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF // 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price in Nepal (2GB): Rs. 16,690
Galaxy A10s: Should you buy this phone?
Well, judging by the specifications, the device checks out all five aspects for me. Build wise its okay. Display and processor are both attractive for this price. The most impressive feature of all is definitely the battery. The storage is decent as well as it can store a lot of files and documents.
Considering the price, it would compete with devices like Galaxy M20 and Redmi 7. If you already own either of these devices, I don’t see any point in changing. However, if you’re thinking of buying a new phone at around 16.5k, this could be a possible choice.
Well, that’s all I can share about this device for now.
What do you think about the device as of now? Would you go for this one? Do let us know in the comments below.
Also watch our latest Samsung phone review video!
- Rumored Nokia 8.2 With Pop-Up Camera & Snapdragon 735 Expected to Launch at MWC 2020The revival flame for Nokia was lit when the company decided to reveal their new…
- Jeevee: A Complete Health App Launched in NepalDid you know there’s a new agent in town? Technically, this agent is more code…
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Mini SUV, Officially Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 22.99 LakhsCG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki cars in Nepal, has announced the official launch…