To all the hard-core Royal Enfield fans out there, we have some kickass news!
As you may already know, Royal Enfield Himalayan is one of the more premium offerings that comes with one of the most interesting lists of features. With the latest update, the good just got better! Moreover, you might have already read from the title, Royal Enfield Himalayan comes with some amazing improvements! As for the pricing, Royal Enfield Himalayan price in Nepal is set at Rs. 8.98,000.
Woah! That’s a drastic price increment compared with the previous-gen models. So, is it really worth it? Let’s find out!
Royal Enfield Himalayan: What’s New?
Okay, the old Himalayan was already awesome. However, it needed a few improvements here and there. Basically, it comes with three new updates: new Fuel Injection Engine, Dual-channel ABS, and new color!
#1. E-FI Engine
First and foremost, the new Royal Enfield Himalayan comes with an Electronic Fuel Injection Engine. In hindsight, riders will get more linear power performance with controlled emissions. On a side note, this is not a BS6 compliant engine, rather just a BS4 compliant engine. Plus, there’s no change in terms of performance numbers.
#2. Dual-channel ABS
Likewise, the new Royal Enfield comes with dual-disc braking! If that wasn’t enough already, it includes dual-channel ABS as standard! So, it is safer on your road of adventure.
#3. Sleet Edition Color
Finally, there’s a new color! While the old gen colors were nice, it wasn’t really popping. However, the new Royal Enfield Himalayan comes in a Sleet Edition avatar, with unique pattern design!The new update brings in an updated engine, improved safety, and a fresh set of paints. So, is it really worth the extra price? Surely, Royal Enfield fans would agree.
Royal Enfield Himalayan: Overview
Royal Enfield Himalayan is powered by a 411.0cc e-FI air-cooled engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 24.30bhp at 6500rpm and max torque of 32Nm at 42500rpm. Furthermore, it comes with mated to a 5-speed gearbox with reported mileage of 45kmpl. Plus, it is adventure-ready with a massive 15L fuel tank.
The Himalayan is made in a half-duplex split cradle chassis, which comes with Telescopic front suspension and Mainshock with linkage rear suspension.
Likewise, you get massive 21-inch front tires and 17-inch rear tires. Both are spoke wheels, ready for adventure!
All in all, everything else remains unchanged. So, it’s still the same Royal Enfield Himalayan you love, but it just got better!
Royal Enfield Himalayan Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 411 cc
- Mileage (city): 32 kmpl
- Max Power: 24.5 BHP @ 6500 RPM
- Max Torque: 32 Nm @ 4500 RPM
- Top Speed: 134kmph
- No. of Gears: 5
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 liters
- Weight (Dry): 182 kg
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,98,000
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…