Honda Unicorn has been one of the most popular commuter segment motorcycles in Nepal. Moreover, it continues to be one of the best-sellers, coming close with the likes of Pulsar 150.
Interestingly, Honda Unicorn is now even better! Thanks to the new single-channel ABS update, Honda Unicorn 150 ABS is the most affordable 150cc motorcycle with an ABS. As for the pricing, Honda Unicorn 150 ABS price in Nepal is Rs. 2,59,900.
Honda CB Unicorn 150 ABS: Overview
Honda CB Unicorn 150 ABS is s powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled engine. Furthermore, it can generate a max power of 12.7bhp at 8000rpm along with a max torque of 12.80Nm at 5500rpm. Moreover, the new Eco-technology engine has been mated with a 5-speed gearbox transmission.
Comparatively, there’s nothing new here. It’s still the same engine, the same performance with the same awesome reliability. But there’s only one key difference! Honda Unicorn 150 ABS comes with a single-channel ABS!You should note that Honda Unicorn 150 ABS and Honda Unicorn CB 160 are different motorcycles; visually and performance-wise. While the Unicorn 150 ABS is based on the older generation, the Unicorn CB 160 is based on the newer generation.
Honda CB Unicorn 150 ABS Key Specifications
- Displacement: 149.2cc
- Mileage: 50kmpl
- Max Power: 12.91PS @ 8000rpm
- Torque: 12.8Nm @ 6000rpm
- Top Speed: 101kmph
- No. of gears: 5
- Fuel tank: 13L
- Braking: Front Disc and Rear Drum (Single-channel ABS)
- Kerb Weight(kg): 146kg
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (ABS): Rs. 2,59,900
Honda Unicorn 150 ABS: Should You Buy It?
CB Unicorn can be defined as a perfect fit for a commuter who also wants a side of good performance. Its predecessor Unicorn 150 was among the best-selling commuter motorcycle in the past decade. Interestingly, Honda discontinued the product before ultimately bringing it back due to its overwhelming popularity.Although the Honda Unicorn 150 ABS is an updated model, it is still based on the BS4 engine. So, Unicorn 150 ABS comes with a carburetor engine with halogen headlamps.
If you didn’t know, all new motorcycles will have to follow BS6 standards starting in 2020. In order to be a BS6 engine, the engine needs to be an FI engine with LED headlamps. However, it is set to be more expensive than ever!
So, if you do decide to buy the new ABS variant, just make sure you are willing to give up all the fruits that come in the BS6 engine.
READ NEXT: Honda Bike Price in Nepal
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…