ANNA International Pvt.Ltd., the authorized dealer of CFMoto motorcycles, has announced the launch of its all-new 2020 CFMoto 250NK motorcycle in Nepal. Moreover, the CFMoto 250NK has an attention-grabbing stylish look due to its attractive LED headlight and blue colored wheel. Furthermore, it comes jam-packed with power performance to make things all the more interesting!
Okay, we’ll jump right into the new updates. Before that, let’s take a quick look at the pricing. 2020 CFMoto 250NK price in Nepal is Rs. 5,25,500. Interestingly, the pricing remains the same as before!
So, if you are interested to take it for a spin, be sure to visit the nearest CFMoto Showroom at Narayan Chaur, Naxal.
2020 CFMoto 250NK: Overview
CFMoto 250NK is powered by a 250cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. Moreover, it is can produce 27bhp of max power at 9000rpm and 22Nm of max torque at 7500rpm. Furthermore, it continues to feature dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) along with a 6-speed gearbox.
Alongside, it also provides a detailed TFT color screen as an instrument console, USD Forks, Hydraulic Clutch, LED Lights, and lightweight design.
2020 CFMoto 250NK: What’s New?
Okay, two things.
First, 2020 CFMoto 250NK comes with updated graphics. Usually, CFMoto releases its motorcycle with a fresh set of new graphics each year. However, this time it’s different. According to the CFMoto representative, the new 2020 CFMoto features the new graphics which were made in Nepal! And, judging by the new graphics, it’s a job well done!
Likewise, the second new update comes as the new swingarm. In comparison, the 2020 CFMoto 250NK comes with a steel frame, which is much lighter and stronger.
Well, that was the list of entire new updates!
If it isn’t broken, why fix it? So, the rest of the elements like the engine, performance, and hardware remains unchanged.
2020 CFMoto 250NK Key Specifications
- Engine Displ. : 250cc
- Maximum Power: 27 bhp @9000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 22nm torque @ 7500 rpm
- Mileage: 25kmpl
- Transmission: 6
- Brakes: Disc Brakes with Bosch ABS
- ABS: Dual Channel ABS
- Fuel Tank: 13 liters
2020 CFMoto 250NK Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,25,500
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…