Renault Nepal showcased the much-anticipated Renault Triber at the NADA Auto Show 2019. Unfortunately, the company wasn’t sure about Renault Triber price in Nepal nor its official launch date.
However, there seems to be a glimpse of hope for the Renault fans in Nepal. Yesterday, Renault Triber officially launched in Nepal at the launch event at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu! Finally, Renault Triber has made its debut in Nepal! With the starting price of Rs. 28.5 Lakhs for a spacious SUV, it seems like a dream come true!
Moreover, it is available in RxE, RxL, and RxZ. While it was initially expected to come in four variants, the event saw the launch of just three variants. As for the pricing, the Renault Triber price in Nepal starts at Rs. 28,50,000 going all the way to Rs. 33,99,000.
Renault Triber Overview
Let’s imagine a simple scenario. There’s a 7-Seater SUV with enough space, enough power, and most of the premium-level features. That’s exactly why Renault Triber had become the most anticipate 7-seater SUV in Nepal. Unfortunately, there’s some bad news.
Well… it’s not going to be a 7-seater. Instead, Renault Triber will be available only as a standard 5-seater SUV.
However, I still think Renault will introduce Triber as a 7-seater in the near future. Why? Initially, there were four variants announced, but only three were launched. Realistically, I believe that Renault might introduce a 7-seater variant in a not-too-distant future.
Renault Triber is powered by 1.0L BR10 Petrol Engine, mated to 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 72HP and a max torque of 96Nm.
Talking about the styling, you will see a sort-of design familiarity, previously seen in Renault Captur. You will get a new projector headlight, the roof rails, a clamshell bonnet, a squared-off rear section, a new silver grille, and 15-inch alloy wheels.
On the other hand, you get a much more masculine design. Despite a 5-seater, you get a much better-looking SUV over the traditional MPV design.
Renault Triber Features
On the inside, Renault Triber features a newly designed dual-tone finish dashboard. It gets an 8-inch Infotainment System with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. Furthermore, it also gets a 3.5-inch LCD instrument cluster, replacing the traditional dashboard.
Interestingly, Renault Triber is quite a modular vehicle. It gets a “Five + Two” seating arrangements where the third row is removable! Yes, it will actually allow the consumers to remove the entire third row when needed. So, the limited cargo storage will be a thing of the past!
Talking about the safety, you will get an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), rear sensors, dual airbags, and speed warning system. However, the higher variant will get a reverse rear camera.
Renault Triber Key Specifications
- Engine: Petrol MT
- Displacement: 999cc
- Mileage: 20kmpl
- Transmission: Manual / Automatic
- Max Power: 721BHP at 6250RPM
- Max Torque: 96Nm at 3500RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40L
- Ground Clearance: 182mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Tires: 165/80R14
Renault Triber Price in Nepal (RxE): Rs. 28,50,000
Renault Triber Price in Nepal (RxL): Rs. 31,60,000
Renault Triber Price in Nepal (RxZ): Rs. 33,99,000
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…
- Coolpad N7 Plus with Helio P22 and 20MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter the recent launch of Coolpad Cool 6, Coolpad has launched Coolpad N7 Plus in…