Redmi Earbuds S price in Nepal is Rs. 3,199 and it comes in black color only. It will be available soon across Mi offline stores and their online partners.
Redmi Earbuds S is a pair of affordable TWS earphones Xiaomi.
Despite a low price tag, it provides you some good features. Let’s see what are those!
Redmi Earbuds S Specifications
- Body: 4.1 g (each bud), IPX4 rating
- Driver: 7.2 mm audio driver
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0, 10m wireless range
- Battery Capacity: 43 mAh (each bud), 300 mAh (Box), up to 12 hours of playback,
- Charging Port: MicroUSB Charging, 5V1A
- Colors: Black
Redmi Earbuds S Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,199
Redmi Earbuds S Overview
Redmi Earbuds S has a classic in-ear design with a small body. The charging case looks quite slim and is designed in a pebble kind of shape with a matte finish.
On the front, it has a tiny red LED that shows the charging status for the case. On the back of the case is the micro USB connector for charging.
The earbuds also have the same matte finish as the case. They are pill-shaped to fit the cavity of your outer ear. There’s also an LED on each that’s hidden away and glows to alert you of charging or pairing status. The buds are rated IPX4 for sweat and water-resistance as well.
Audio & Connectivity
Redmi Earbuds S has 7.2mm dynamic audio drivers. Xiaomi claims it will deliver punchier sound with better bass experience.
For connectivity, it uses Bluetooth V5 for seamless simultaneous connectivity with both the earbuds delivering stable connection and lower latency. It comes with a single & dual earbuds function that allows you to get mono or stereo experience with hassle-free pairing.
It also comes with gaming mode which reduces latency to 122ms.
Furthermore, it has a DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation technology to enhance call experience by suppressing ambient noise to make voice clearer and the receiving side.
There’s quite a big touch control are to control these earbuds. You can use it to activate voice assistant, switch conversations, play/pause music, and switch to the game mode.
The Redmi Earbuds S supports voice assistants on both the Android and iOS devices.
Each earbud has 43 mAh battery which provides approx 4 hours of music playback according to Xiaomi.
The charging case has a 300 mAh battery. It manages to provide up to 12 hours of playback along with the charging case. The charging time for earbud is approx 1.5 hours whereas it takes approx 2 hours for the case to charge from 0 to 100.
The case has a micro USB port for charging which is rated at 5V1A.
Redmi Earbuds S Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Earbuds S price in Nepal is Rs. 3,199 and it’s available in black color with 6 months warranty. It will be available soon across Mi offline stores and their online partners.
Redmi Earbuds S is a full in-ear type TWS. So, it should fit most of the people as the ear tips come in two sizes. It looks quite compact and lightweight. Plus, it has an IPX4 rating for sweat and water protection.
I don’t like the matte finish though. It looks a bit dirty and can catch scuffs easily. Also, it has a small 7.2mm audio driver so I’m not quite sure about its audio quality.
Well, it’s an affordable TWS from Xiaomi. I can only tell about audio quality once I get my hands on it.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…