Realme has now launched the Realme Buds Air in Nepal along with Realme Buds Air Neo. Realme Buds Air price in Nepal is Rs. 6,999 and it’s available in White, Black and Yellow color.
Realme Buds Air is the first TWS from Realme which was launched in 2019 in India.
So, what more do you get with the Realme Buds Air? Let’s find out!
Realme Buds Air Specifications
- Body: IPX4 Dust and Water-resistant, 4.2 g (Single earphone), 42.3 g (Box)
- Driver: 12 mm dynamic driver
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m
- Battery Capacity: up to 17 hours of playback
- Sensors: Optical sensor for wear detection
- Charging Port: Type-C Charging, Support Qi Wireless Charging
- Colors: White/Black/Yellow
Realme Buds Air Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,999
Realme Buds Air Overview
Realme Buds Air’s design is inspired by Apple AirPods. You probably cannot differentiate between the Realme Buds Air and Apple Airpods at first glance. Even the charging case looks similar to that of Apple Airpods.
It’s a half in-ear earbud that hangs on to your ear and doesn’t exactly provide a good fit for everyone. The charging case has a pairing button on the front and there’s a UBS Type-C port for charging on the bottom.
The earphones are IPX4 rated for water resistance. So, you can use it in the gym and in the rain. The color options on the Relame Buds Air Neo are white, black, and yellow.
Realme Buds Air uses 12mm large sound drivers along with imported LCP advanced multi-layer composite diaphragm.
It is using R1 true wireless chip so it doesn’t support the AptX codec. Instead, it supports SBC and AAC codecs.
Unlike Realme Buds Air Neo, it has a dual microphone for ENC (Environment Noise Cancellation technology) to intelligently identify every word and filter out any background noise.
Connectivity and Controls
It uses Bluetooth 5.0 for stable connectivity. And, the R1 chip inside has new generation pairing technology which intelligently detects Realme Buds Air the moment you open the charging case. It uses Google Fast Pair so it works on any smartphone.
Realme Buds Air has an optical sensor that can detect if they are being used. As a result, they will automatically turn into music playback when you put them in your ear and pause it once you remove them. Never miss a beat again.
It uses familiar touch controls like the double tap, triple tap, and long press. All of these can be modified with the Realme Link App.
The Realme Buds Air can last for 17 hours of playback claims realme. The buds alone provide 3 hours of battery and in total provides 17 hours of music playback.
It also supports wireless charging which takes up to 1.5 hours to charge it from 0 to 100.
Realme Buds Air Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Buds Air price in Nepal is Rs. 6,999. It’s priced at INR 3988 in India which is roughly Rs. 6,399. So, it’s pricing is quite good.
It has some premium features like optical sensors and wireless charging. The wireless charging is not available on the likes of Oppo Enco W31 and MI TWS 2.
The inclusion of IPX4 resistant and Google Instant Pair is convenient. But, Oppo Enco W31 has an IP54 rating which is better.
Realme Buds Air is a good TWS with plenty of good feature set. It’s marginally better than the Enco W31 with some premium features like wireless charging. So, you should definitely check this out if you are into half-in ear TWS.
So what are your thoughts about the Realme Buds Air? Share it in the comments!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…