TWS earbuds are trending right now. Plenty of new TWS from manufacturers like Oppo, Xiaomi, and Samsung is available in Nepal. And, Realme is now joining the bandwagon with the launch of Realme Buds Air Neo in Nepal.
Realme Buds Air Neo price in Nepal is Rs. 5,599. It is the affordable version of the Realme Buds Air which costs Rs. 6,999.
So, can the Realme Buds Air Neo take the fight to Xiaomi and Oppo? Let’s find out!
Realme Buds Air Neo Specifications
- Body: IPX4 Dust and Water-resistant, 4.1g (Single earphone), 30.5g (Box)
- Driver: 13 mm dynamic driver
- Driver Sensitivity: -88dB (-80 – -92)
- Frequency Response Range: 20Hz-20000Hz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m
- Battery Capacity: 400 mAh battery (case) – 17 h (with charging case)
- Charging Port: Micro-USB
Realme Buds Air Neo Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,599
Realme Buds Air Neo Overview
Realme Buds Air Neo is an affordable TWS and that is clear with its plastic design. On top of it, it has a glossy finish on both the case and the earbuds.
Its design is similar to that of the Realme Buds Air which is also inspired by Apple’s Airpods. It’s an on-ear earbud with stems hanging out of your ear. Not much has changed with the case as well. It has a Micro-USB port for charging on the case. Plus, there’s a pairing button and indicator light at the front of the case.
The earphones are IPX4 rated for water resistance. So, you can use it in the gym and in the rain. The color options on the Relame Buds Air Neo are white, green, and red.
Realme Buds Air Neo uses 13mm large sound drivers made up of polyurethane and titanium for high-quality sound. It also comes with Dynamic Bas Boost (DBB) solution, created by Realme’s acoustics team. This enables to unlock the bass potential and adds further dynamism to the music.
It is using R1 true wireless chip so it doesn’t support the AptX codec. Instead, it supports SBC and AAC codecs.
Connectivity and Controls
It uses Bluetooth 5.0 for stable connectivity. And, the R1 chip inside has new generation pairing technology which intelligently detects Realme Buds Air Neo the moment you open the charging case. It uses Google Fast Pair so it works on any smartphone.
It uses familiar touch controls like a double tap, triple tap, and press and hold. All of these can be modified with the Realme Link App.
Battery and Others
The Realme Buds Air Nero can last for 17 hours of playback claims realme. The charging case packs 400 mAh battery. And, it can charge the buds for up to 4 times from 0 to 100.
Realme claims that their low latency mode can help reduce latency by as much as 51%. This will come in handy while watching videos and playing games.
Realme Buds Air Neo Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Buds Air Neo price in Nepal Rs. 5,599 in Nepal. This makes it expensive than the Oppo Enco W11and Xiaomi AirDots.
It’s an entry-level bud from Realme. Its design is similar to the Apple Airpods. But I really don’t like the half in-ear design. The pair button on the charging case is very useful though. The inclusion of IPX4 resistant and Google Instant Pair is convenient. But, it doesn’t support aptX codec which is a bummer for me.
On paper, it looks better than the Xiaomi Air Dots and Oppo Enco W11. Especially, it’s Google Instant Pair works with every phone which is not available on the AirDots os Enco W11. About, the sound quality I can only comment once I get to test it.
So what are your thoughts about the Realme Buds Air Neo? Share it in the comments!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…