Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 9T in Nepal. Redmi 9T is the same phone as the Redmi 9 Power.
Redmi 9T price in Nepal is Rs. 20,999 (4/128GB) and Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB). It is available via authorized stores and daraz.
Redmi 9T is the most recent addition to the Redmi lineup. The only difference between the Redmi 9T and Redmi 9 Power is the availability of NFC.
So let’s see what else the Redmi 9T has to offer!
Redmi 9T Specifications
- Body: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm, 198 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.53 inches FHD IPS LCD, ~83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 64GB (UFS 2.1) 4GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, Ocean Green, and Carbon Gray
Redmi 9T Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB) / Rs. 20,999 (4/128GB)
Redmi 9T Overview
Redmi 9T has the same design as the Redmi 9 Power. The camera module is now shifted to the left and is enclosed in a rectangular camera bump. They are calling it Aura Power design.
The fingerprint sensor has been shifted to the power button while it still keeps the drop notch design on the front. It comes in 4 colors: Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, Ocean Green, and Carbon Gray.
It has a water repellent coating as well.
The display used on the Redmi 9T is identical to that of the Redmi 9 Prime. It has a 6.53 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and Xiaomi claims max brightness of 400 nits.
Xiaomi has opted to go for Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 chipset on the Redmi 9T. Along with that, it comes in two memory configurations: 64GB (UFS 2.1) 4GB RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.2) 4GB RAM.
Snapdragon 662 is an 11nm chipset. It has an Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and Adreno 610 GPU. This chipset is similar to Snapdragon 665.
Snapdragon 662 uses the same Kryo cores as the Snapdragon 665 with a slightly lower clock speed. On top of that, both of them use the Adreno 610 GPU.
The same chipset is also used on POCO M3. It also comes with Hi-Res audio along with a stereo speaker setup. And the speakers are supposed to feature an auto-cleaning mechanism.
Redmi 9T has a triple camera setup with a main 48MP sensor, an 8MP Ultrawide angle sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro camera.
On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera. It is capable of shooting 1080p 30fps videos from both front and rear cameras.
It runs on a 6000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support and comes with a 22.5W fast charger in the box.
Xiaomi claims 695 hours of stand time, 13.5 hours of gaming, 17 hours of video playback, 56 hours of Volte call, and 10 hours of video recording.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 10. And, it has a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Redmi 9T Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi 9T price in Nepal is Rs. 20,999 (4/128GB) and Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB). It is available via all the authorized Xiaomi stores across Nepal and daraz.
|Redmi Mobile||Price in Nepal|
|Redmi 9T||Rs. 18999 (4/64GB)|
|Redmi 9T||Rs. 20999 (4/128GB)|
Redmi 9T is the same phone as the Redmi 9 Power. It is kind of a mix between Redmi 9 and POCO M3 when it comes to the camera. However, it is the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 4G which was launched globally on November 26, 2020.
What do you think of the Redmi 9T? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Redmi 9 Power review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…