Realme C15 has received a price drop in Nepal.
Realme C15 price in Nepal is now Rs. 18,590. So, that’s a flat price drop of Rs. 1,400 on the original price of Rs. 19,900.
Realme C15 is an upgraded variant of Realme C12 with a better camera setup. Let’s see what the Realme C15 is packing.
Realme C15 Specifications
- Body: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm, 209 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches, ~88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 720 x 1560 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP Retro lens
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Marine Blue, Seagull Silver
Realme C15 Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,590 (4/64GB)
Realme C15 Overview
Realme C15 has the exact same design as the Realme C12. It has a plastic back and a plastic frame with a square-shaped camera module. It has an extra camera sensor and does include a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
On the front, it has a waterdrop notch just like the Realme C12.
Realme C15 also has the same 6.5 inches IPS LCD display that we see on the C12. It is an HD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The screen has a decent 88.7% screen to body ratio with 270 PPI density. The side bezels look thin but the bottom chin looks thick as it usually does in smartphones at this range.
Realme C15 is also using the Helio G35 chipset that’s available on the Realme C12.
It has an Octa-core 2.3 GHz CPU with 8 Cortex-A53 cores. And, it has a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. We get a larger 4GB RAM and larger 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage.
Realme’s own Realme C3 has a better chipset for a similar price tag. For 19k, Realme C15’s Helio G35 looks underwhelming against the likes of Redmi 9.
Moving on to the camera, Realme C15 has a quad-camera setup. We get a 13MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide-angle sensor, a 2MP monochrome sensor, and a 2MP retro sensor. So, we are getting an ultra-wide-angle sensor in the C15 which is not available on the C12.
On the front, there’s an 8MP sensor for selfies. It’s an upgrade over Realme C12’s 5MP sensor. Realme C12 can capture [email protected] videos from both the rear and front cameras.
Realme C15 has a 6000 mAh battery which just the same as the Realme C12. It should be able to last almost 2 days under average usage.
Unlike Realme C12, Realme C15 gets an 18W fast charging.
Furthermore, it runs on realme UI 1.0 on top of Android 10.
Realme C15 Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme C15 price in Nepal is now Rs. 18,590 after Rs. 1,400 discount on its original price of Rs. 18,590.
|Realme Mobile||Variant||Old Price||New Price|
|Realme C15||4/64GB||Rs. 19990||Rs. 18590|
Realme C15 still feels expensive after the price drop.
So, what do you think of the Realme C15? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch the Realme C3 review in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Realme C15 available in Nepal?
Yes, Realme C15 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Realme C15 in Nepal?
Realme C15 price in Nepal is Rs. 18,590 for 4GB/64GB variant.
Where can I buy Realme C15 in Nepal?
You can buy Realme C15 from retail stores across Nepal.
What are the color options available on Realme C15?
Realme C15 is available in Marine Blue and Seagull Silver.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…