Realme C15 price in Nepal is Rs. 19,990. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and will go on sale from 18th October.
Realme C15 is an upgraded variant of Realme C12 with a better camera setup. Let’s see what the Realme C15 is packing.
Realme C15 Specifications
- Body: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm, 209 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches, ~88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 720 x 1560 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP Retro lens
- 2 MP B/W, f/2.4
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Marine Blue, Seagull Silver
Realme C15 Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,990 (4/64GB)
Realme C15 Overview
Realme C15 has the exact same design as the Realme C12. It has a plastic back and a plastic frame with a square-shaped camera module. It has an extra camera sensor and does include a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
On the front, it has a waterdrop notch just like the Realme C12.
Realme C15 also has the same 6.5 inches IPS LCD display that we see on the C12. It is an HD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The screen has a decent 88.7% screen to body ratio with 270 PPI density. The side bezels look thin but the bottom chin looks thick as it usually does in smartphones at this range.
Realme C15 is also using the Helio G35 chipset that’s available on the Realme C12.
It has an Octa-core 2.3 GHz CPU with 8 Cortex-A53 cores. And, it has a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. We get a larger 4GB RAM and larger 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage.
Realme’s own Realme C3 has a better chipset for a similar price tag. For 19k, Realme C15’s Helio G35 looks underwhelming against the likes of Redmi 9.
Moving on to the camera, Realme C15 has a quad-camera setup. We get a 13MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide-angle sensor, a 2MP monochrome sensor, and a 2MP retro sensor. So, we are getting an ultra-wide-angle sensor in the C15 which is not available on the C12.
On the front, there’s an 8MP sensor for selfies. It’s an upgrade over Realme C12’s 5MP sensor. Realme C12 can capture [email protected] videos from both the rear and front camera.
Realme C15 has a 6000 mAh battery which just the same as the Realme C12. It should be able to last almost 2 days under average usage.
Unlike Realme C12, Realme C15 gets an 18W fast charging.
Furthermore, it runs on realme UI 1.0 on top of Android 10.
Realme C15 Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme C15 price in Nepal is Rs. 19,990 and it will go on sale starting October 18th.
Realme C15 is just another variant of the Realme C12. We get a bigger 4GB RAM and a quad-camera with an ultra-wide-angle sensor. Except that, it is pretty much the same as the C12.
Realme’s own Realme C3 has a better chipset, the Helio G70 for a cheaper price tag. Also, Redmi 9 is available with Helio G80 and a quad-camera setup. Also, it’s affordable than C15. Realme C15 camera setup looks fine but I would have loved to see a more powerful chipset for the price.
So, what do you think of the Realme C15? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch the Realme C3 review in Nepali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Realme C15 available in Nepal?
Yes, Realme C15 is currently available in Nepal.
What is the price of Realme C15 in Nepal?
Realme C15 price in Nepal is Rs. 19,990 for 4GB/64GB variant.
Where can I buy Realme C15 in Nepal?
You can buy Realme C15 from retail stores starting 18th October in Nepal.
What are the color options available on Realme C15?
Realme C15 is available in Marine Blue and Seagull Silver.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…