Realme C11 is set to be available in Nepal starting August 18, 2020. Realme C11 price in Nepal is Rs. 14,990 and will be available in two colors: Pepper Grey and Mint Green.
It is an entry-level phone and it is up against phones like Redmi 9A.
It’s a budget phone with Helio G35 chipset but what else does it have? Let’s take a look!
Realme C11 Specifications
- Body: 164.4 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm, 196 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches, ~81.7% screen-to-body ratio, 720 x 1560 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- OS: Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Charging 10W
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Mint Green, Pepper Grey
Realme C11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 14,990 (2/32GB)
Realme C11 Overview
Realme C11 has a plastic back with a design that looks inspired by the iPhone 11. It has that square camera module on the back which looks quite trendy. But remember, that it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor on the back or anywhere for that matter.
Along, the camera module, it has a vertical stripe which makes it look cool. On the front, it has a quite common teardrop notch.
On the front, Realme C11 gets a 6.5 inches IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The screen has a decent 81.7% screen to body ratio with 270 PPI density. The side bezels look thin but the bottom chin looks thick as it usually does in smartphones at this range.
On the inside, Realme C11 is powered by Mediatek Helio G35 chipset. It has an Octa-core 2.3 GHz CPU with 8 Cortex-A53 cores. And, it has a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Along with it, it has 2GB RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage.
The chipset is almost the same as the G25 used on the Redmi 9A. The only difference is that the CPU on the Redmi 9A runs at 2.0 GHz whereas the CPU on the Realme C11 runs on 2.3 GHz. Then, both of them have the same GPU.
So, theoretically, Realme C11 should have a slightly better CPU performance than the Redmi 9A.
For cameras, Realme C11 flaunts a dual camera on the rear. The main camera is a 13MP sensor with PDAF and the secondary camera is a 2MP depth sensor.
Whereas, there’s a 5MP f/2.2 camera on the front for selfies. You can capture 1080p 30 fps videos from both the front and rear cameras.
Realme C11 has a pretty big 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging. They are claiming battery stand by up to 40 days with the Realme C11.
The charger is definitely slow for a big battery but it’s fine for a phone at this price.
Furthermore, it runs on Realme UI on top of Android 10.
Realme C11 Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme C11 price in Nepal is Rs. 14,990. It will be available from 18th August 2020 and it comes in two colors: Peeper Green and Mint Green.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|Realme C11 (2/32GB)||Rs. 14990||From 18 Aug 2020.|
Realme C11 is a budget phone but it looks a little expensive when we look at its main competitor. Its main competitor Redmi 9A is priced at Rs. 11,499. Both of them have almost the same specification.
Realme C11 CPU is clocked higher than Redmi 9A, else they both have identical hardware. The only other difference is the additional 2MP depth sensor on the C11.
What do you think of the Realme C11 price in Nepal? Will you choose it over the Redmi 9A?
More on Gadgets:
- Redmi 9A with Helio G25 and 5000mAh Battery Launched in Nepal
- Redmi 9 with Mediatek Helio G80 Launched in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 16,999
- Oppo A12 with Helio P35 Launched in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 18,590
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…