Samsung has launched the all-new Samsung Galaxy M51. It has been launched only in Germany for EUR 360.
Samsung M51 is supposed to be launch in India in the 2nd week of September so we should see Samsung Galaxy M51 in Nepal soon as well.
Samsung M51 is the latest entry to Samsung’s M-series and it comes with a humongous 7000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 730 chipset.
Samsung M51 looks like a top-notch mid-range phone on paper. Let’s see what else we get with it.
Samsung M51 Specifications
- Display: 6.7 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
Samsung M51 Price in Nepal: Rs. 49,999 (Expected)
Samsung Galaxy M51 Overview
Build & Design
Samsung Galaxy M51 retains the design language of M31. It has the same design from the back with the change in fingerprint sensor placement. It’s now side-mounted instead of rear-mounted. It has a similar plastic back and plastic frame with a glossy finish.
M51 is rocking a 6.7-inch Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. The display size is the same as that of A71, so it could be the same panel as well.
It’s an FHD Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 1080 X 2340. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 as well.
Samsung has been using Exynos chipsets on it’s M-series phones but the M51 uses Snapdragon 730 chipset. It’s the same chipset used on the Samsung Galaxy A71.
Snapdragon 730 has an Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU. It will be able to run high-end games at high settings. This is definitely a much-needed change that I would love to see more of in the future.
Along with this, it comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup with a 64MP main sensor, a 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. Whereas, it comes with a 32MP sensor on the front.
Here, the main 64MP sensor is Sony’s IMX 682 sensor. It’s the same sensor used on the Samsung M31s. It can capture videos up to 4K 30fps from the rear camera and up to 1080p 30fps from the front.
Samsung M51 has a humongous 7000 mAh battery along with a 25W fast charging. This battery could practically last for 2 days under general usage.
Samsung has been providing huge batteries on its M series phones and M51 takes it a notch higher.
Furthermore, it runs on One UI 2.0 on top of Android 10.
Samsung M51 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung M51 has only been launched in some parts of Europe for 360 euros. It is rumored to launch in India in the 2nd week of September with an expected price of INR 30,000. Given, Samsung Nepal’s previous track record, the Samsung M51 price in Nepal could be around Rs. 49,000.
Samsung M51 looks really impressive on paper. Samsung has finally ditched its Exynos 9611 and has equipped the M51 with Snapdragon 730.
Samsung has also outdone itself in the battery department with the 7000 mAh battery. It has a good camera sensor as well and looks pretty solid overall.
Also, watch our Samsung Note 20 Ultra first look video!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…
- Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuzuki scooters are one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. VG Suzuki is the…
- TicPods ANC Earbuds with 13mm HiFi Sound Driver Launched in NepalRecently, we have seen a lot of new TWS from different brands in Nepal. And,…