Samsung launched the Galaxy M51 in September and now the phone has finally arrived in Nepal as well. The Samsung M51 price in Nepal is set Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 43,999 (8/128GB).
Samsung Galaxy M51 is one of the latest addition to Samsung’s ever-growing M-series. M51 keeps some design elements of the M31 but provides a much-needed improvement in terms of hardware.
Samsung M51 comes with a humongous 7000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 730 chipset. Let’s see what the Galaxy M51 has to offer.
Samsung M51 Specifications
- Body: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm, 213 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus, 1080 x 2400 Resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W, 100% in 115 min, Reverse charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Celestial Black, Electric Blue
Samsung M51 Price in Nepal: Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) / Rs. 43,999 (8/128GB)
Samsung M51 Overview
Samsung Galaxy M51 retains the design language of M31. It has the same design from the back with the change in fingerprint sensor placement. It’s now side-mounted instead of rear-mounted. It has a similar plastic back and plastic frame with a glossy finish.
M51 is rocking a 6.7-inch Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. The display size is the same as that of A71, so it could be the same panel as well.
It’s an FHD Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 1080 X 2340. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 as well.
Samsung has been using Exynos chipsets on its M-series phones but the M51 uses Snapdragon 730 chipset. It’s the same chipset used on the Samsung Galaxy A71.
Snapdragon 730 has an Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU. It will be able to run high-end games at high settings. This is definitely a much-needed change that I would love to see more of in the future.
Along with this, it comes with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup with a 64MP main sensor, a 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. Whereas, it comes with a 32MP sensor on the front.
Here, the main 64MP sensor is Sony’s IMX 682 sensor. It’s the same sensor used on the Samsung M31s. It can capture videos up to 4K 30fps from the rear camera and up to 1080p 30fps from the front.
Samsung M51 has a humongous 7000 mAh battery along with a 25W fast charging. This battery could practically last for 2 days under general usage.
Samsung has been providing huge batteries on its M series phones and the M51 takes it a notch higher.
Furthermore, it runs on One UI 2.0 on top of Android 10.
Samsung M51 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung M51 price in Nepal is set Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 43,999 (8/128GB). The phone is available in two colors: Celestial Black, and Electric Blue.
Samsung M51 looks really impressive on paper. Samsung has finally ditched its Exynos 9611 and has equipped the M51 with Snapdragon 730G.
Samsung has also outdone itself in the battery department with the 7000 mAh battery. It has a good camera sensor as well and looks pretty solid overall.
What are your thoughts on Samsung M51? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, watch our Samsung Note 20 Ultra first look video!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…