Daraz 11.11 Sale is upon us and it’s no wonder we’re getting many exclusive launches. One of such is the arrival of OnePlus 7T Pro. Yes! OnePlus 7T Pro will launch exclusively on Daraz 11.11 Sale tomorrow. And, the price might have been already revealed.
Daraz has already listed the OnePlus 7T Pro for Rs. 99,999. You can’t buy it right now, you can only keep it on your wishlist. Well, I’m not sure if this is the actual price or you are supposed to get an additional discount on 11.11 sale tomorrow.
OnePlus 7T Pro Features
In some ways, the OnePlus 7T Pro is the exact replica of the OnePlus 7 Pro. The exterior is so alike that if they’re kept side by side, it’ll be difficult to differentiate the two of them. Fortunately, there’re two major ways to differentiate them.
First is that the OnePlus 7T Pro comes in a lighter-shade-of-blue color variant. OnePlus is calling it the “Haze Blue” and well it’s slightly faded and has a more premium feel to it. The second change is that they’ve separated the laser auto-focus out of the camera array. They’ve just separated it, it’s not a new addition.
Ok, the display remains the same as before. A 6.7” Quad-HD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. This is the best display on the market so no complaints. Then, under the hood, we have a new Snapdragon 855+ chipset which replaces the Snapdragon 855 on OnePlus 7 Pro. The chipset is coupled with 8/256GB storage. Do note that there’s no 12GB variant of the OnePlus 7T Pro. On top, the phone is running Oxygen OS 10 over Android 10 right out of the box.
SEE ALSO: OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal
The triple camera array did not see any change this time. Though a new macro mode has been added to the hardware setup. The macro mode allows you to capture details around 2cm further from the object which is a great addition in my opinion.
Finally, the battery did see a very minute upgrade. The phone features a 4085mAh battery which replaced the 4000mAh battery on the OnePlus 7 Pro. Should we consider this as an upgrade? I don’t know. The cherry on top is the Warp Charge 30T though. It supports around 23% faster charging, which is great.
OnePlus 7T Pro Key Specifications
- Display: Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen,6.67 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density); 90 Hz Refresh Rate
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM (McLaren Edition Only)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP (telephoto) + 16 MP (ultrawide)
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4085 mAh battery; Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
OnePlus 7T Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 99,000
The OnePlus 7T by itself is one of the best phones on the planet right now. Frankly, it didn’t need an upgrade at all. But OnePlus decided to remove any and all doubts on the device by launching the OnePlus 7T Pro. And well it was a great move. The devices are fantastic and as of now, I’d go for this device with my eyes closed.
But for those of you who already own a OnePlus 7 Pro or OnePlus 7T, I wouldn’t recommend getting this device. For others, it’s entirely up to you. If you want the best, go for OnePlus 7T pro else the OnePlus 7 Pro is a great choice as well.
Well, the OnePlus 7T Pro is listed for Rs. 99,999 on Daraz but I guess you will get some kind of discount code when the 11.11 Sale begins today mid-night. Thus, after discounts I am expecting the final price to be around Rs. 95,000.
Click here to wishlist the OnePlus 7T Pro on daraz.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…