We’re almost at the end of 2019 and all the mobile flagship ranged companies have played their card. However, there was one company that had been saving their “joker” card till the very end to jump in and grab all the attention. I’m talking about the OnePlus 7T, the third installment in the OnePlus 7 line-up this year.
The OnePlus 7T succeeds the OnePlus 7 but is in some ways inferior to the OnePlus 7 Pro. In a way, the OnePlus 7T is more inclined towards OnePlus 7 Pro at a lesser price. The good news is that currently, iHUB, the authorized distributor has launched the standard variant (8/128GB) in Nepal for just Rs 67,000! In addition, the company is also offering 1-year breakage insurance.
How is that a good news? Well, for the most part, it’s still cheaper than the international variant launched at $599 (~ Rs 68,000).
Okay so now that we’ve got the prices out of the line, let’s dig in to learn more about the OnePlus 7T.
OnePlus 7T Specifications
Starting off with the design, there are few noticeable external changes in the phone. If you know what I mean, it’s the rear bumpy circular camera framework. I don’t know why Oneplus thought of going with it because the previous layout was perfectly fine. It was smooth and gave off the signature OnePlus vibe which was really good. I hope they bring it back.Another noticeable change is that it has a flat screen unlike the curvy body of OnePlus 7 Pro and is actually really good looking. Also, unlike the OnePlus 7 Pro, the 7T features a waterdrop notch which is quite small so can be ignored easily.
SEE ALSO: OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal
So, moving on we have the display. One of the most noteworthy features is the 90Hz refresh panel in the display section. This device has a 90Hz panel which is smooth and dynamic at a really cheaper pricing scenario. However, the phone still has a 1080p resolution. Not that it matters much with the 90Hz refresh panel at all.
Onwards to processor, the phone has a Snapdragon 855+ chipset which is the most powerful chip on the market currently. So, no complaints whatsoever. And, one other noticeable aspect is the inclusion of Android 10 right out of the box. Yes, this is the first phone to be shipped with Android 10 alongside Oxygen OS 10. Well, UI has always been a strong side of Oneplus phones. So, cheers to the UI!There isn’t that much of a change in the camera department though. It has the same 48MP primary camera coupled with a 16MP ultrawide. And, the 12MP telephoto is new though. The photos should be much more detailed and sharpened than the previous 8MP lens. let’s skip this details part and move on to interesting camera capabilities. There’s a macro mode available in the camera section which I hear is quite fun to play around with. I so want to try it out but we’ll have to wait till we get the hands on the device.
Finally, the device packs in a 3800mAh battery life which as the company claims should last more than other phones of the same capabilities. Don’t know what that’s all about, will have to do some research. But expect for the battery, Holy smokes! That’s a lot of juice in just half an hour.
OnePlus 7T Key Specifications
- Display: 67 inches Fluid AMOLED, HDR10+, 90Hz, 108.8 cm2 (~88.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700Mhz)
- Memory: Internal 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 8 GB RAM, 0
- Rear Camera:Triple 48 MP f/1.6 Laser/PDAF + OIS,
16 MP f/2.2 13mm (ultrawide),
12 MP f/2.4 (telephoto) 3x zoom Laser/PDAF + OIS
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge 30T)
One Plus 7T Price in Nepal (8/128GB): Rs 67,000
OnePlus 7T Price in Nepal, Availability & Impression
So, what does my mind say about the device? Well, I think it’s a pretty good addition to the 7th iteration of OnePlus line-up. Overall implementing a 90Hz refresh rate at this price is an amazing feat.
I admit the cameras aren’t world class but it’s still near around best which is just enough for me. And just considering other specifications on the paper, I’d gladly give up any other phone for this device. The OnePlu 7T price in Nepal at Rs. 67K is excellent and the specification are so good that there’s literally no other phone that can even come close to this phone at this price.
So, if you like it go and grab it right now because this is the best price that One Plus 7T will ever come in. And while you’re on it, do let us know all thoughts about the device in the comments below.
Meantime, also watch our OnePlus 7 Pro review in Nepali.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…