Almost two months ago, we hinted at the near-possibility of NIU Nepal bringing in their next-gen e-Scooters in Nepal. While the company teased us through several posts via their official Facebook page, we didn’t hear anything else.
Well, that might no longer be the case. NIU NGT is offering an exclusive “Test Ride” experience to its potential customers.
That’s right! You can literally test ride the much-hyped NIU NGT in Nepal.
When? Let’s just say this weekend!
NIU NGT Overview
The overall look and feel are very similar to the old N-Series. However, it is slightly sportier with more “Race Theme” approach. Obviously, this scooter is expected to get the latest on offer.
You will get a tailored motor by Bosch GmbH, FOC Vector Control, and Panasonic Battery Unit. Likewise, you will also get a LED Headlight, LED Turning Light, LED Taillight, LED Rear Light, LCD Dashboard, Central Control Unit, USB Charging Port, and Dual-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake.
NIU NGT Performance
NIU NGT is powered by a dual 60V35Ah battery! Yes, two batteries in the same scooter, which is definitely unique. Furthermore, the battery will get all sorts of overcharging protection. On average, the battery will give rider about 100km+ range with a 3.5hours charge.
Also watch our NIU N-series scooter review:
Furthermore, you get to choose from three modes: E-Save, Dynamic, and Sport. So, the full range will depend on the mode you’re in.
According to the company, it can speed up to 70kmph (the highest speed for NIU scooter) after a full charge, with a claimed range of 95km-170km (based on the mode).
NIU NGT Features
You might be familiar with all the feature you get in an NIU scooter, right? However, NIU NGT will take you a step farther. You will get a new colorful Smart Display which changes based on the modes, speeds, and vehicle diagnostics. Moreover, the diagnostics are paired with NIU Cloud ECU.
This is one of those simple yet welcoming change. Talking about the changes, you will get Cruise-Control, which is perhaps a first time for any scooter! Plus, there the app that will tell you everything you need to know about your NIU NGT.
Additionally, you will also get CBS Braking, EBS Energy Recovery System, Auto-Off Indicators, Vehicle Locator, and so much more!
NIU NGT Key Specifications
- Mileage (city): 95-170km
- Top Speed: 70kmph
- Number of Gears: Automatic
- Battery capacity: 2x 35Ah (60v)
- Charging time: 5-6hr
- Braking: Dual Disc (CBS)
- Maximum Load: 90Kg
- Maximum Power: 3000w
NIU NGT Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,25,000
NIU NGT: Test Ride Information
You should head out to the nearest NIU Showroom at Maitighar. Ask them to give you an exclusive Test Ride on the new NGT. That’s it!
If you do enjoy it and see yourself riding NIU NGT on daily basis, you can easily book one for yourself at 9801230009.
However, if you do miss out the opportunity this weekend, you’ll only be able to test ride it after September 10, 2019.
When Will NIU NGT Launch in Nepal?
If the test ride is here, that would only mean that the official NGT launch in Nepal is upon us! According to an NIU Nepal representative, NIU NGT will officially launch in Nepal at NADA Auto Show 2019. As for the official pricing, that has been fixed!
NIU NGT price in Nepal is Rs. 4,25,000. Additionally, there’s an introductory cashback offer of Rs. 26,112. This will bring the price to Rs. 3,98,888.
If you want to learn more about NIU NGT and all its crazy features, be sure to check our past article!
- When? Saturday (11 AM – 4PM) & Sunday (10 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Where? NIU Showroom, Maitighar
- For More Information: Visit the Nearest NIU Showroom
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…