Nissan Nepal has announced to launch a new SUV model Nissan Terrano soon in Nepal. As mentioned on their official Facebook page, the new Nissan Terrano is expected to launch in the second week of January 2018. The Nissan Terrano price in Nepal is expected to be in the rage of Rs. 55,00,000 to Rs. 65,00,000.
Update (Jan 16, 2018): Nissan Terrano has been launched.
The new Nissan Terrano is a compact SUV vehicle available in XE, XL, XL(O), XV premium and XV premium auto drive variants with a 5-speed manual transmission and 6-speed auto drive transmission modes.
The Nissan Terrano comes with three engine options as 1.6L petrol, 1.5L Diesel, and 1.5 Diesel THP. The vehicle is powered by a 1598cc petrol engine and 1461cc diesel engine delivering a maximum power 62-81 kW at 3750-5750 rpm with a peak torque of 148-245 Nm at 1750 to 3750 rpm. The vehicle delivers excellent on-road and off-road performance.
The braking system of the vehicle is equipped with Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) with Brake Assist (BA) to avoid skidding and handle sudden braking situations effortlessly. The Masculine body-built, comfortable interiors and excellent driving dynamics make the vehicle perfect for Nepalese customers.
SEE ALSO: Nissan Cars Price in Nepal
Introducing Dual Tone Seat Fabric, Steering Mounted Audio Control, 7.0 Touchscreen Navigation, and Cruise Control System, the interior of the vehicle is quite impressively designed. Nissan Terrano comes in six colors, namely, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Fire Red, Pearl White, Sapphire Black introducing a new color Sandstone Brown.
The new Nissan Terrano packs up various safety features, as in most of the Nissan cars, including Airbags for driver and front passenger, Central locking system, Driver seatbelt reminder, reverse parking sensor, front fog lamps. The 1461cc Diesel variant delivers a fuel economy of 18-20 kmpl while the Petrol variant offers a mileage of 11-14 kmpl.
The SUV contains a large boot space of 475 Litres. The minimum turning radius of the vehicle is calculated to be 5.2 m. The wheelbase of the vehicle is 2673mm with a ground clearance of 205mm offering a smooth and powerful ride regardless the road conditions. The SUV gets some additional features such as one-step driver height adjust, new audio system, rear AC vents, cabin space and instrument cluster with the orange backlight.
Nissan Terrano Key Specs
- Displacement: 1598cc, 1461cc
- Max Power: 62-81 kW @ 3750-5750rpm
- Max Torque: 148-245 Nm @ 750 to 3750rpm
- Transmission: 5,6-speed MT, 6-speed Auto Drive MT
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Drum
- Fuel Tank: 50 Ltr
- Fuel Efficiency: 14-20 kmpl
- Kerb Weight: 1770-1802 Kg
Nissan Terrano Price in Nepal: Rs. 55,00,000 – Rs. 65,00,000
The new Nissan Terrano SUV resembles Renault Duster. This vehicle shares engine specifications and interior designs with Duster, however, it gets metal and updated styling. The Nissan Terrano offers the quality composed ride and impressive performance.
The exact pricing of the vehicle is not disclosed yet and it is expected comparatively higher than Duster. It is a fantastic and luxurious SUV and can be a good daily drive filled with excitement and refreshment.
For more details about the vehicle, feel free to contact Nissan Nepal at their official Facebook page or visit the showroom nearby.
- Maruti Suzuki Introduces Celerio X in Nepal; Available for Pre-booking
- SsangYong Rexton Officially Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at 1.11 Crore
- Hyundai Launches Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
- Tata Hexa Launched in Nepal at NPR 77.95 Lakh
Read all cars news in Nepal at TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…