First Solar Developers Pvt. Ltd., a Nepali solar energy promotion company won the Solar Shark Tank competition, ‘Making Solar Bankable International Event 2018’, reports Online Khabar. The grant is worth US Dollar 100,000.
What they are saying:
The success achieved by a private company in the International forum is a matter of pride to the nation as well, says the company’s Media and Public Relations Coordinator, Kaushal Pant.
- In the first round of the event, the company submitted a work plan for 10 MW Bhrikuti ground-mounted solar project including its technical details and a research paper on impacts of integrated agriculture farm on socio-economic aspects.
- After being selected in the top three companies, they had a presentation round followed by a question-answer session.
- The presentation and work plan of the Nepali company’s Chief Executive Officer Raj Kumar Thapa was declared the best by a four-member jury.
- Nepal Exempt From Solar Import Tariffs in USA
- China Donates Over 32,000 Sets of Solar Power Generation System to Nepal
- Nepal’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power System Under Operation
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Xiaomi Pad 5 Review: An Affordable iPad for the Android SpacePros Good IPS panel Dolby Vision and HDR Impressive sound Good battery Impressive performance Con…
Realme GT Neo 2 Review: The Best Premium Mid-Range Phone?Pros Outstanding Performance Excellent Display Good Main Camera Good Stereo Speaker Great Battery Life Blazing…
ASUS Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsASUS is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics company headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. Its product…