First Solar Developers Pvt. Ltd., a Nepali solar energy promotion company won the Solar Shark Tank competition, ‘Making Solar Bankable International Event 2018’, reports Online Khabar. The grant is worth US Dollar 100,000.
What they are saying:
The success achieved by a private company in the International forum is a matter of pride to the nation as well, says the company’s Media and Public Relations Coordinator, Kaushal Pant.
- In the first round of the event, the company submitted a work plan for 10 MW Bhrikuti ground-mounted solar project including its technical details and a research paper on impacts of integrated agriculture farm on socio-economic aspects.
- After being selected in the top three companies, they had a presentation round followed by a question-answer session.
- The presentation and work plan of the Nepali company’s Chief Executive Officer Raj Kumar Thapa was declared the best by a four-member jury.
- Nepal Exempt From Solar Import Tariffs in USA
- China Donates Over 32,000 Sets of Solar Power Generation System to Nepal
- Nepal’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power System Under Operation
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…