First Solar Developers Pvt. Ltd., a Nepali solar energy promotion company won the Solar Shark Tank competition, ‘Making Solar Bankable International Event 2018’, reports Online Khabar. The grant is worth US Dollar 100,000.
What they are saying:
The success achieved by a private company in the International forum is a matter of pride to the nation as well, says the company’s Media and Public Relations Coordinator, Kaushal Pant.
- In the first round of the event, the company submitted a work plan for 10 MW Bhrikuti ground-mounted solar project including its technical details and a research paper on impacts of integrated agriculture farm on socio-economic aspects.
- After being selected in the top three companies, they had a presentation round followed by a question-answer session.
- The presentation and work plan of the Nepali company’s Chief Executive Officer Raj Kumar Thapa was declared the best by a four-member jury.
- Nepal Exempt From Solar Import Tariffs in USA
- China Donates Over 32,000 Sets of Solar Power Generation System to Nepal
- Nepal’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power System Under Operation
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…