Ncell has introduced a special sim called Ultra Wi-Fi Sim+. It’s a special Wi-Fi SIM launched under the ‘Plus’ umbrella campaign.
Recently, they have also launched Ncell Wirefree+ under the same campaign.
The new Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ is supposed to provide a hassle-free and affordable Wi-Fi solution for home and office. Customers can use this service in all 4G locations nationwide.
Ncell Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+
Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ is a special SIM that users can easily subscribe to and get monthly 40GB bundled data volume for wireless data service.
That is not all; customers also get two 4G SIMs with bundled service of data, on-net talk time, and digital services in each SIM card every month.
So, it’s a SIM that you can use in your smartphone or any 4G compatible devices like Mi-Fi device, and a Wi-Fi router.
Once the customers insert the SIM in any of 4G compatible devices, the nearest mobile tower of the 4G network site will be locked, and the service will be accessible within the area served by that tower site.
“We are delighted to bring ‘Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+’, a hassle-free and affordable Wi-Fi solution with bundled service to our customers in all 4G coverage areas,” said Pradeep Shrivastava, Chief Commercial Officer of Ncell Axiata.
How much does it cost and what else do we get?
Ncell Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ costs Rs. 430 (excluding applicable taxes) per month on a yearly subscription. So, you have to subscribe to this service for a whole year.
Customers subscribing to the Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ get the following:
- 40 GB Wirefree+ data every month for Wi-Fi service
- Two 4G SIMs in which they get 5GB mobile data, 50 minutes of on-net talk time in each SIM card
- Access to digital services—Prabhu TV and Daami Music every month as a bundled package
Ncell claims that customers will also get 24X7 customer care service.
Resources that customers get under Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ will recur every 30 days as per the service option selected by the customers. Resources will not accumulate and will expire every 30 days.
How to get Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+?
Consumers can easily subscribe to Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+ from nearby Ncell Centres. For more information, Ncell Axiata customers can call at customer care number 9008 and other customers can dial 9809008000.
Thoughts on Ncell Ultra Wi-Fi SIM+
So, it’s basically like using 4G data on our normal SIM cards but it’s a dedicated SIM which locks on to the nearest mobile tower of the Ncell 4G network and the service will be accessible within the area served by that tower site. So, as long as you have good access to the Ncell towers, the reception should be quite good.
As for the price, it costs Rs. 430 (excluding taxes) per month which looks pretty decent because I almost use Rs. 500 for monthly data packages.
Plus, it comes with additional data and talk time with two 4G SIMs. And, to make it better it gives you access to digital services—Prabhu TV and Daami Music every month as a bundled package. So, this service looks really good for power users.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…
- Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuzuki scooters are one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. VG Suzuki is the…
- TicPods ANC Earbuds with 13mm HiFi Sound Driver Launched in NepalRecently, we have seen a lot of new TWS from different brands in Nepal. And,…