What comes to your mind when I say a “Superbike”?
Well, fellow readers, those are some of the best superbikes in the market right now.
However, that’s not the one I am looking for… I’m talking about MV Agusta Superveloce 800 level of a superbike.
Basically, the title says it all! Velocity Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of MV Agusta motorcycles in Nepal, has launched the latest edition to the existing Brutale lineup, called MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44, in Nepal.
As for the pricing, you might want to take a seat. Okay, are you ready?
MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 73,90,000. So, why is it so expensive? Two things: it’s a limited edition and it’s a rare superbike in Nepal. Moreover, it is said to be the only unit for entire South Asia.
MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 Overview
MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 is powered by a three-cylinder engine with 798cc engine displacement. Moreover, it is capable of generating a max power of 140HP at 12,300rpm and max torque of 87Nm at 10,100rpm. Furthermore, the top speed has been set at 244km/h which is ridiculously awesome!
Additionally, you will get a dual-channel 9-Plus ABS, Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation Control, Manually Adjustable Steering damper, digital Instrument Cluster, Aluminum swing arm, carbon fiber faring, and so much more.
MV Agusta Brutale 800RR LH44 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement.: 798cc
- Maximum Power: 140HP @ 12300rpm
- Maximum Torque: 87Nm @ 10100rpm
- Fuel Capacity: 16.5L
- Mileage: 6.7 kmpl
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 244km/h
- Braking: Dual Disc with Dual-Channel ABS
- Wheels Type: 120/70-17 (Front) , 200/55-17 (Rear) – Alloy
- Ground Clearance: 135mm
- Kerb Weight: 172kg
MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 Price in Nepal: Rs. 73,90,000
What’s so Special About MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44?
Right now, MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR is available in three different variants: 800 RR, 800 STD, and 800 RR LH44. Among those, 800 RR LH44 is an exclusive limited-edition variant designed in-collaboration with legendary Lewis Hamilton.
Moreover, it also bears the iconic “LH44” decal which stands for Lewis Hamilton and his race number “44”. Furthermore, only 144 Brutale 800 RR LH44 will be sold in the entire world. That’s why it is so special.
But does it justify the price tag of 73.90 Lakhs? Well, I’ll let you decide that one.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: Big, Beautiful, Powerful. But, Perfect?Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is supposedly the best smartphone in the world right now.…
- OPPO A5 2020 with Almost Identical Specs to OPPO A9 2020 to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!OPPO is on fire right now with the upcoming launch of its two 2020 phones,…
- Huawei’s New Lite-Flagship, Huawei Nova 5T with Kirin 980 Processor Launched in Nepal: The Best Out There?Huawei as we all know are in a pickle at the moment. The confrontations with…