Earlier this week, we reported that Honda Nepal has launched the 400cc Superbike, Honda CB 400SF. Well, that won’t be the only Honda superbike coming to Nepal. As per our sources, Honda CBR 650R will soon join the list of new Honda Superbike in Nepal. So, it is officially confirmed that Honda CBR 650R is expected to launch in Nepal. As for the exact launch date, it hasn’t yet been revealed.
Honda CBR 650R marks it as a new entry to the popular CBR series. So far, we’ve seen CBR 250R, CBR 650F, and CBR 600RR. Unfortunately, CBR 650R will replace the CBR 600RR. What will this mean? Basically, it’s out with the old and bring the new. And, Honda CBR is among the newest addition to the CBR family.
Honda CBR 650R Overview
Honda CBR 650R is powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, 4-valve, Fi-engine with 649cc engine displacement. This can generate a max power of 95PS at 12000rpm and max torque of 64Nm at 8500rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to the 6-speed transmission. Additionally, it gets a 15.4L fuel-tank capacity.
SEE ALSO: Honda Bikes Price in Nepal
Talking about another list of things, you will get 320mm disc brake on the front 120/70-17 tire. Likewise, you’ll get 240mm disc brake on the rear 180/55-17 tire. Also, you will get the famous Steel Diamond chassis with the USD front suspension and Showa Single Shock rear suspension. Yes, you will also get assist slipper clutch.
Honda CBR 650R Features
So, what are the list of features you can expect from CBR 650R? Well, you can expect to get some nifty features. You will get access to Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), sporting riding position, new frame, changes to valve timing, refined intake system, LED lights, and advanced LCD instrument cluster. Since Honda Nepal has not officially confirmed the list of the features. So, remember to take this list with a grain of salt.
Note: According to Honda, among the four CB400SF available in Nepal, one has been already sold! Likewise, Honda is prepping up to launch the new Honda CBR 650R in Nepal which will replace the old Honda CBR600RR.
Honda CBR 650R Key Specifications
- Engine: 649cc, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Fuel-Injection
- Max Power: 95PS at 12000rpm
- Max Torque: 64Nm at 8500rpm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Transmission: 6-speed MT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.4L
- Ground Clearance: 130mm
- Front Tires: 120/70-17 (320mm disc)
- Rear Tires: 180/55-17 (240mm disc)
- Braking: Dual Disc – with ABS
- Kerb Weight: 207kg
Honda CBR 650R Price in Nepal: TBA
Thoughts on the Honda CBR 650R?
Alright, there are still a lot of things yet to be confirmed. As of right now, things like the launch date, pricing, and features are anybody’s guess. So, to speak, the powertrain numbers have been taken directly from the internet. Again, there might be some changes when it finally arrives in Nepal. But again, one can’t be too sure.
“What’s the Honda CBR 650R price in Nepal?”
Let’s address this elephant in the room first. I tried to get accurate pricing from the Honda Showroom. Well, the Honda people weren’t sure about it either. There is going to be certain rules and regulations to be followed. So, the price of the Honda CBR 650R will follow on the price of the Honda CB 400SF. Hence, it will be expensive… very expensive.
We’ll report when Honda CBR 650R gets officially released in Nepal. Until then, stay tuned!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…
- Coolpad N7 Plus with Helio P22 and 20MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter the recent launch of Coolpad Cool 6, Coolpad has launched Coolpad N7 Plus in…