Earlier this week, we reported that Honda Nepal has launched the 400cc Superbike, Honda CB 400SF. Well, that won’t be the only Honda superbike coming to Nepal. As per our sources, Honda CBR 650R will soon join the list of new Honda Superbike in Nepal. So, it is officially confirmed that Honda CBR 650R is expected to launch in Nepal. As for the exact launch date, it hasn’t yet been revealed.
Honda CBR 650R marks it as a new entry to the popular CBR series. So far, we’ve seen CBR 250R, CBR 650F, and CBR 600RR. Unfortunately, CBR 650R will replace the CBR 600RR. What will this mean? Basically, it’s out with the old and brings the new. And, Honda CBR is among the newest addition to the CBR family.
Update: Honda CBR 650R is available for a price of whopping Rs. 33,39,000!
Honda CBR 650R Overview
Honda CBR 650R is powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, 4-valve, Fi-engine with 649cc engine displacement. This can generate a max power of 95PS at 12000rpm and max torque of 64Nm at 8500rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Additionally, it gets a 15.4L fuel tank capacity.
SEE ALSO: Honda Bikes Price in Nepal
Talking about another list of things, you will get a 320mm disc brake on the front 120/70-17 tire. Likewise, you’ll get a 240mm disc brake on the rear 180/55-17 tire. Also, you will get the famous Steel Diamond chassis with the USD front suspension and Showa Single Shock rear suspension. Yes, you will also get an assist slipper clutch.
Honda CBR 650R Features
So, what are the list of features you can expect from CBR 650R? Well, you can expect to get some nifty features. You will get access to Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), sporting riding position, new frame, changes to valve timing, refined intake system, LED lights, and advanced LCD instrument cluster. Since Honda Nepal has not officially confirmed the list of the features. So, remember to take this list with a grain of salt.
Note: According to Honda, among the four CB400SF available in Nepal, one has been already sold! Likewise, Honda is prepping up to launch the new Honda CBR 650R in Nepal which will replace the old Honda CBR600RR.
Honda CBR 650R Key Specifications
- Engine: 649cc, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Fuel-Injection
- Max Power: 95PS at 12000rpm
- Max Torque: 64Nm at 8500rpm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Transmission: 6-speed MT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.4L
- Ground Clearance: 130mm
- Front Tires: 120/70-17 (320mm disc)
- Rear Tires: 180/55-17 (240mm disc)
- Braking: Dual Disc – with ABS
- Kerb Weight: 207kg
Honda CBR 650R Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,39,000
Thoughts on the Honda CBR 650R?
Alright, there are still a lot of things yet to be confirmed. As of right now, things like the launch date, pricing, and features are anybody’s guess. So, to speak, the powertrain numbers have been taken directly from the internet. Again, there might be some changes when it finally arrives in Nepal. But again, one can’t be too sure.
“What’s the Honda CBR 650R price in Nepal?”
Let’s address this elephant in the room first. I tried to get accurate pricing from the Honda Showroom. Well, the Honda people weren’t sure about it either. There are going to be certain rules and regulations to be followed. So, the price of the Honda CBR 650R will follow on the price of the Honda CB 400SF. Hence, it will be expensive… very expensive.
We’ll report when Honda CBR 650R gets officially released in Nepal. Until then, stay tuned!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…