- The projects that have been affected are 130 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘A’ and 260 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘B’ and 350 MW Dudhkoshi.
- The Budhi Gandaki projects were to be developed by Naulo Nepal Hydro Electric Pvt Ltd, a company backed by Indian financing while the Dudhkoshi project was given to KBR India Infra Pvt Ltd.
- The ministry has given them letters on August 21 to present their financial closure reports and draft Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) at the earliest.
- But the companies could not present important documents such as the proof of registration of a company, projects’ financial closure report and a draft of the power purchase agreement.
- Naulo Nepal received its license in 2008 and KVR Infra in 2010.
- Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Project to Miss its Deadline of This July
- PM Oli wants to Revive Budhigandaki Hydropower Project
- Local Government to Issue Licenses for Hydropower Projects
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Nepal Becomes One of the First to Get the New OnePlus Nord N20 SEThe newly launched OnePlus Nord N20 SE is already available for pre-order in Nepal. The…
Tecno Pova Neo with Helio G25 to Launch Soon in NepalTecno has teased the launch of Tecno Pova Neo in Nepal. The device was first…
You Can Now Pre-Order 13-inch MacBook Pro with M2 in NepalApple’s updated MacBook Pro 13 for 2022 with M2 is now available for pre-order in…