- The projects that have been affected are 130 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘A’ and 260 MW Budhi Gandaki ‘B’ and 350 MW Dudhkoshi.
- The Budhi Gandaki projects were to be developed by Naulo Nepal Hydro Electric Pvt Ltd, a company backed by Indian financing while the Dudhkoshi project was given to KBR India Infra Pvt Ltd.
- The ministry has given them letters on August 21 to present their financial closure reports and draft Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) at the earliest.
- But the companies could not present important documents such as the proof of registration of a company, projects’ financial closure report and a draft of the power purchase agreement.
- Naulo Nepal received its license in 2008 and KVR Infra in 2010.
- Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Project to Miss its Deadline of This July
- PM Oli wants to Revive Budhigandaki Hydropower Project
- Local Government to Issue Licenses for Hydropower Projects
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…