Xiaomi has launched its first-ever smartwatch, Mi Watch Revolve in India. It is a rebranded version of the Mi Watch Color which was first unveiled in China in January this year.
Xiaomi produces one of the most popular wearables, the Mi Band. Mi Band is one of the most affordable and feature-rich fitness tracker. And, now Xiaomi is finally taking the next step with Mi Watch Revolve.
Mi Watch is now available in India for INR. 10,999 with an inaugural offer of INR. 9,999 and should be coming to Nepal in the near future. So, let’s take a look at it!
Mi Watch Revolve Specifications
- Body: 4.62 cm x 5.33 cm x 1.14 cm, 40 g (excluding strap), standard quick-release strap type, 5ATM water resistance
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED,
- Screen Resolution: 454×454 pixels
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5
- Battery Capacity: 420mAh
- Sensors: Tri-axial acceleration/Gyroscope/Geomagnetic/Baraceptor/PPG Heart Rate/Ambient light
- Charging Port: Magnetic Charging
Mi Watch Revolve Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,000 (Expected)
Mi Watch Revolve Overview
Design & Display
Mi Watch Revolve has a circular design with a stainless frame. It comes in a single 46mm size. The watch comes in two color variants: Midnight Black and Chrome Silver. And there are lots of straps to choose from including leather, Astral Olive, Cosmic Dust Maroon, Neptune Blue, and Space Black.
It is water-resistant up to 5ATM/ 50 meters. It uses a magnetic charger that we see on the likes of Samsung Watch and Huawei Watch. There are two buttons on the dial for controls.
It has a big 1.39 inches AMOLED display with Smart Always-on-Display. The display will automatically turn off when you are not wearing the watch. It has a screen resolution of 454 X 454 and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
There are about 112 Watch faces at the moment but plans to provide more than 1000 watch faces in the coming months.
Fitness Tracking Features
Mi Watch Revolve comes with the Firstbeat motion algorithm. It measures heart rate variability (time between consecutive heartbeats), body energy, sleep quality, and stress management.
It also comes with VO2 measurement which helps to measure cardiovascular fitness. We can find this feature on the Huawei Watch GT2 as well.
It lets you know the entry used, the intensity of the workout, and recovery time after workout. It includes 10 sport modes such as outdoor running, outdoor cycling, trail running, trekking, treadmill, indoor cycling, walking, freestyle workout, swimming, and pool swimming. With the inbuilt GPS, it will also track your location while tracking these workouts.
Mi Watch Revolve comes with a 420 mAh battery and Xiaomi claims up to 2 weeks of battery life on a single charge.
It takes around 2 hours and 30 mins to charge the watch from 0 to 100.
For connectivity, Mi Watch Revolve supports Bluetooth 5.0 but it doesn’t have Wi-Fi. So, it only uses Bluetooth for remote controls such as managing calls, displaying notifications, controlling music and etc.
Furthermore, it uses Xiaomi Wear.
Mi Watch Revolve Price in Nepal and Availability
Mi Watch Revolve is priced at 10,999 INR and is available for an introductory price of 9,999 INR. So, the Mi Watch Revolve price in Nepal could be around Rs. 19,000 when it arrives in Nepal.
Given, Mi Nepal has been expanding its range of products, Mi Watch Revolve should launch in Nepal.
Mi Watch Revolve looks like a basic smartwatch that is affordable and provides most of the required function. It does not include Wi-Fi and doesn’t come with a SPo2 sensor but it looks like a good smartwatch for its asking price.
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy Active Watch 3 review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…