The Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) is in the process of constructing smart parking in order to systematize the traffic system in the valley.
- In the first phase, parking lot will be constructed in New Road.
- According to Chief of KMC Public Private Partnership Mahesh Kafle, the construction of the smart parking lots in other parts of the valley will be based on the effectiveness of the first phase.
- The smart parking would be state of the art and the vehicle owners can ensure their parking areas prior to reaching their parking areas.
- The sensors would examine the vehicles for their regestration number and only the registered vehicles could be parked in the smart parking site, according to KMC.
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
- KMC’s New Idea to Curb Pollution: Vending Machines For Waste Management
- KMC Starts Free Wi-Fi zones and CCTV Surveillance in a Few Places
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…
- PlayStation 5 to Launch on November 12th with Starting Price of $399Sony has announced that the Playstation 5 will launch on November 12th for $499 and…