The Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) has set up 16 CCTV cameras and free Wi-Fi zones at four different public places.
- Free Wi-Fi service has been set up in Chhaku Paku Mandir (Baneshwor Park), Sano Gaucharan, Thapa Gaun Chowk and Seto Ganesh Mandir in Buddhanagar.
- The CCTV cameras have been set up along a 1 kilometer stretch from Simrik Pool of Rudramati River to Ratna Rajya School of KMC-10.
- A program was held at KMC ward-10, on 24th Jan, Wednesday where Mayor Bidya Sundar Shakya announced the said facilities.
What they are saying:
- “Apart from making our metropolis prosperous, we also need to make our city more secure and managed. I am ever committed to this task,” Shakya said at the event.
- “We were able to nab four thieves and hit and run suspects, thanks to those cameras,” he said, adding that the additional security cameras will further strengthen public safety and help curb sexual harassments and drug-related crimes.
- Rajkumar KC, chairperson of KMC-10, also said the entire ward will be equipped with CCTV cameras within a year.
- Samsung Galaxy M21 First Impressions: A No-Nonsense Mid-RangerThings I Like Super AMOLED display is impressive Huge battery Versatile camera setup Good performance…
- iPad Pro 2020 Available For Pre-Booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.26 LakhsiPad’s are the pinnacle in terms of tablets. And, the new iPad is almost as…
- Samsung Galaxy M31 Review: The Go-to Mid-range SmartphoneThe Good Impressive AMOLED display Good enough performance Huge battery Good cameras The Bad The…