Khalti, the second-largest digital wallet, payment gateway, and service in Nepal crossed 500,000 downloads after just 2 years of its inception. And, 1.5 years later, they have now managed to cross 1 Million downloads on Google Play Store.
It’s a massive feat on its own and we would like to congratulate the whole Khalti team on reaching this milestone.
Though there are plenty of reasons behind its success. I believe it’s UX/UI plays a major role. It’s minimalistic and easy to use. Plus, they have very good customer support as well.
While the app on its own and it’s features have attracted plenty of users. It can’t be helped but notice that digital wallets have gained massive popularity due to the lockdown. And, this has certainly contributed to Khalti’s climb to 1,00,000+ downloads.
My experience with Khalti App
I have been using Khalti for more than 6 months now. One of the best things about it is its User Interface (UI). I find it simple and very easy to use.
Also, its Bazaar section is very helpful. You can find various vendors from where you can buy varieties of things directly from Khalti itself. The vendor list is ever-growing and without a doubt, it is Khalti’s one of the best features.
Another major feature includes direct payment from the bank.
Khalti lets you connect one of the bank accounts and then you can directly pay from the bank account via Khalti. With this, you won’t have to load funds into the wallet every time you want to pay via Khalti.
Without delving much into details, I will say that if you haven’t used a digital wallet before, you can start with Khalti.
Plus, given the situation, it’s better that we use digital wallets for everything possible.
Again, TechLekh would like to congratulate Khalti on its huge achievement and wish them an even brighter future ahead.
More about Khalti App
For those of you unfamiliar with Khalti, it’s an online digital payment system that started in Jan 2017. Since then, it has been providing facilities of online payment facilities through its mobile and web app.
It allows users to pay for a range of services like basic utility payments, hotel bookings, movie and domestic flight tickets, events, and many more. It is operated and owned by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd., a parent company Janaki Technology, which has been in the software product industry since 2010.
Visit Khalti Website
More on Apps:
- IDP Launches Study Abroad App: Connecting Students and Universities
- IME Motors Launches Customer App: Automakers in Nepal Mulling to Go Digital!
- Urban Legends – Survival, A Horror Game, Preserving Nepali Folklores with Technology!
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition Launched in Nepal: What’s New?Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition is now in Nepal. Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the…