Jawa Classic is now available in Nepal!
Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Jawa bikes in Nepal, recently launched the all-new Jawa Classic in Nepal.
Jawa is a completely new brand, based on a retro Czech motorcycle. It was brought back to life by Classic Legends, a subsidiary of Mahindra Group in India.
Jawa motorcycles made its entry into the Nepali market with two models: Jawa Classic and Jawa 42.
As for the pricing, Jawa Classic price in Nepal is Rs. 6,48,500 for the single-channel ABS and Rs. 6,76,500 for the dual-channel ABS.
What are the new features? Is it worth the price? Let’s find out!
Jawa Classic Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder FI Engine
- BS6 Compliant: Yes
- Displacement: 293cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 26.51 PS
- Max Torque: 27.05 Nm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 135 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14-liters
- Mileage: 37 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 120/80-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Single-Channel ABS (Dual-Channel ABS Optional)
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic and Twin Hydraulic
- Seat Height: 765 mm
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm
- Kerb Weight: 172 kg
- Colors: Red, Matt Green, Black, Black-White, Blue-White, Black-Silver
Jawa Classic Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,48,500 (Single-channel ABS) / Rs. 6,76,500 (Dual-channel ABS)
Jawa Classic Overview
Jawa Classic represents the good old days, bringing a classic design into the modern era. It features a polished chrome ith retro curves, ensuring a nostalgic classic with timeless design.
On the front, it gets the retro-styled rounded headlamp, unique single-piece handlebar, along with the analog instrument cluster.
The metal body gives off a true premium feel, complete with the elegance of sleek lines and graceful curves.
Moreover, it gets a classic spoke wheel tyres with front and rear fenders. On top of that, the dual exhaust system completes the overall 1970s look.
It is a classic!
Jawa Classic is available in three different colors: Black, Grey, and Maroon.
Jawa Classic is powered by a 293cc, Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, Fuel Injected engine.
It can generate a max power of 26.51PS and max torque of 27.05Nm. Moreover, it is mated to a 6-speed transmission with a 14-liter fuel tank capacity.
Talking about the suspension setup, it gets a standard Telescopic Hydraulic Fork at the front and Twin Shock Hydraulic at the rear.
Moving to the braking performance, it is available with 280mm Front Disc and a 240mm Rear Disc option.
Additionally, the riders can choose between two ABS options: Single-Channel ABS or Dual-Channel ABS.
Here’s the quick highlight of all the features in the new Jawa Classic in Nepal.
Jawa Classic Feature Highlights
- Retro & Classic Design
- Premium Metal Body Feel with Chrome Finish
- Analog Instrument Cluster
- 293cc Fuel-Injected Engine
- Twin Exhaust System
- Dual Disc Braking
- Single-Channel ABS (Dual-Channel ABS Optional)
Jawa Classic Price in Nepal and Availability
Jawa Classic price in Nepal is Rs. 6,48,500 for the single-channel ABS and Rs. 6,76,500 for the dual-channel ABS. Moreover, the overall price will vary depending on the model and the optional list of features and accessories.
Interestingly, there has been a mixed reaction to the price.
Some claim that the price reflects overconfidence for a brand absent for almost a few decades!
While we do feel that it is slightly more than what we were expecting, let’s decide after a brief comparison with the competition.
Both Jawa Classic and Royal Enfield Classic 350 cater to the same audience. Compared to Jawa, Royal Enfield has dominated the segment for years in Nepal.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 has its fair share of problems, but it is still one of the well-loved brands in Nepal.
Despite Jawa offering better specs at a higher price, Jawa Classic doesn’t yet have the loyalty and prestige as the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Due to this, people are going to be pessimistic about the Jawa bikes in Nepal. Furthermore, it becomes more difficult to justify paying more for something that people have never heard about before.
Will Jawa Classic see itself become successful in Nepal? Well, that remains to be seen.
In any case, Jawa Classic is available across Jawa showrooms in Nepal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Jawa bikes in Nepal?
Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Jawa bikes in Nepal.
What is the Jawa bikes price in Nepal?
Jawa bikes are available in two models: Jawa Classic and Jawa 42. As for the pricing, the Jawa Classic price in Nepal starts at Rs. 6.48 Lakhs whereas Jawa 42 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 6.20 Lakhs.
Is Jawa Perak available in Nepal?
As of this writing, Jawa Perak is not available in Nepal. However, it is expected to launch in Nepal soon.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…