The first phone to be launched by Huawei in 2019 was Huawei Y7 Pro 2019. It has been only about 3 weeks since it was launched. In its launch article, we wrote that the Y7 Pro would be the first in many phones that Huawei will release in the budget category this year.
Well, our prediction came to life faster than I imagined. Huawei launched Huawei Y6 Pro last Friday. Huawei Y6 Pro adopts the new screen trend in Huawei phones. It now has a new smaller waterdrop shaped notch which means you get more screen real state with this screen than the one with a traditional notch.
As it is a budget product, the screen will be an HD+ IPS LCD screen instead of FHD+. Inside, the phone is powered by the MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm). This processor is combined with 3GB RAM. On the storage front, the phone comes with a 32GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 512 GB using micro SD card.
At the back, there is a single 13MP camera setup. This camera can record 1008p videos up to 30fps. Huawei has also said that this camera will come with AI functionality. That’s cool for a budget phone. The front has an 8MP selfie shooter. The battery on this phone measures at 3020mAh. And you charge this battery via the micro USB port at the bottom of the phone.
Huawei Y6 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.09 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM; storage expandable up to 512GB using micro SD card
- Primary Camera:13 MP, f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,790
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Impressions
At 17K, the specs on this device are very competitive. The MediaTek A22 processor is perfectly fine for normal tasks like calling, texting, navigating through apps like Facebook and Instagram, etc. The 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage are generous. This is a similar setup to the Samsung Galaxy M20. But the Galaxy M20 has a higher res 1080p screen and a more powerful processor.The one thing that will differentiate the Y6 Pro 2019 from its competitors might be the build quality. I haven’t held this phone in my hand, so I don’t know how strong and durable it feels. But judging from Huawei phones in the past, this phone will have darn good build quality.
SEE ALSO: Huawei Mobiles Price in Nepal
Another thing that people should look forward to in this phone is the battery life. Huawei does some crazy stuff with their battery on their phones of all price range. So, if you are a light user, you might get a good battery life out of this device.
Huawei Y6 Pro comes in 3 different colors: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, and Amber Brown. The Amber Brown color variant seems to come in a finish that’s not glass. It is probably clad in leather or faux leather. So, that’s it about the Y6 Pro 2019. We hope to put it to test in our own hands in the future. So, if you are interested in buying this phone, stay tuned for our videos.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…