Syakar Trading, the authorized sole distributor of Honda Bikes in Nepal, has launched the most awaited dirt model, the all-new Honda XR 190L in Nepal. With the remarkable success of Honda XR 150L as “Nepal’s Highest Selling Dirt Bike”, Honda Nepal has added another product to their big range of bikes in Nepal.
The bike is officially launched and the Honda XR 190L price in Nepal is marked at Rs. 5,70,000 in Nepal. Pre-bookings and test rides of the bike are open at Honda Showrooms at Teku or Kantipath.
Honda XR 190L is built up of 190cc air-cooled DOHC engine producing a maximum power of 11.1 kW at 8000 rpm and a maximum torque of 15.7 Nm at 5500rpm. It is the first off-road motorcycle in Nepal to have PGM-FI (Fuel Injection) system which enhances the amount of fuel flowing to the engine, easier cold starts and better mileage with consistent power delivery.
The Braking System of Honda XR 190L is comprised of 240 mm single-disc hydraulic brake at front and drum brake at the rear. Although the motorcycle has a high ground clearance, the seat height is relatively low, making it accessible to shorter riders. Spoked rims, long travel suspension, and a reliable air-cooled engine, all make the XR 190L a capable off-roader.
What is new in Honda XR 190L compared to XR 150L?
Compared to its younger sibling Honda XR 150L, the XR 190L has many upgraded features. The design of the bike is revamped, providing a comfortable seating position for both rider and pillion. It features the new crossbar-design handlebar and rear carrier delivering a new look. Honda has worked on the power delivery of the bike as the new XR 190L has a great initial pickup.
Key Specification of Honda XR 190L
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single-Cylinder, DOHC
- Engine Displ.: 190 cc
- Maximum Power: 11.1kW @ 8000rpm
- Maximum Torque: 15.7Nm @ 5500rpm
- Mileage: 30-35 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 240mm single-disc hydraulic front brake
- Rear Brake: Drum
- KERB weight (kg): 137
Honda XR 190L Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,70,000
Bikes from Honda are regarded as the most preferred bikes in Nepal as they contain a refined and smooth engine with good resale value. For Dirt Bike lovers, Honda XR 190L is a perfect bike with more comfortable and powerful performance regardless the road conditions.
The XR 190L will compete against Crossfire XZ 250RR which is comparatively cheaper and also consists of an enhanced braking system of dual disc brakes. Honda Nepal assures that the XR 190L is ideal to travel around anywhere in Nepal in any road conditions since the motorcycle is technically easy to repair and maintain.
- Next-gen NIU e-Scooter, NIU NGT, Coming Soon in Nepal!Review of: NIU NGT Price:Rs. 4,00,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 22, 2019Last modified:June 22, 2019Summary:Damn.…
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Launched in India: Will it Launch in Nepal?“Tata Harrier was revolutionary!” I know I’ve said that far too many times. Since it…
- Daraz Mobile Week – Get Literally up to 25% Discount using Card Payment!Daraz is bringing us another week of amazing offers on electronic products in four days.…