Hero Hunk 150R is now launched in Nepal.
NGM Nepal, the authorized distributor of Hero bikes in Nepal, has launched the all-new Honda Hunk. It will come with modern features like dual-disc brakes, refined engines, ABS, and more!
Previously discontinued in 2017, the new launch will mark the re-entry of the classic 150cc Hero motorcycle.
Talking about the pricing, Honda Hunk 150R price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2.79 Lakhs.
Quite frankly, it is pretty amazing to see a motorcycle launch at this price point in 2021. While there are few reasons behind affordable pricing, it is still nice to see this kind of pricing for a 150cc motorcycle.
Before we talk more about the availability, let’s take a quick dive into the upcoming Hero Hunk 150R in Nepal.
Hero Hunk 150R Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke, 2-valve, OHC
- Emission Standard: BS4
- Displacement: 149.2 cc
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter and Kick Start
- Max Power: 14.40 PS @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 13.50 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 107 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.40 liters
- Mileage: 50 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 80/100-18 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 100/90-18 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Hydraulic Type and Swing Arm with Nitrox GRS
- Seat Height: 795 mm
- Ground Clearance: 163 mm
- Kerb Weight: 145 kg
- Colors: Green, Blue, Red, Brown, Grey, Black
Hero Hunk 150R Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,79,500
Hero Hunk 150R Overview
Hero Hunk 150R sports a familiar design, but in a sportier avatar.
On the front, it gets a halogen headlamp with a blacked-out windshield. The side profile is even more muscular with its muscular fuel tank along with the bold ‘Hunk’ logo.
Moreover, it comes with a single-piece seat with a split-seat type setup. The rear portion gets a unique LED tail lamp.
However, few elements, like exhaust, alloy wheels, and engine, get blacked-out treatment for more modern appeal.
Again, we have already seen this design before.
It is good-looking with its sleek styling for a traditional commuter.
Hero Hunk 150R is powered by a 149.2cc, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled Engine. It can generate a max power of 14.40PS at 8500rpm and a max torque of 13.50Nm at 7000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a 12.40 liters fuel tank capacity.
Unfortunately, this is not a BS6-compliant FI Engine.
Despite being a new release, the Hero Hunk comes with a BS4-compliant carburetor engine.
The suspension duties are handled by Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers on the front and Swing Arm with Nitrox Gas on the rear.
In a surprising twist, Hero Hunk 150R is packing in terms of features! Here is a quick list of new features.
Hero Hunk 150R Feature Highlights
- Muscular Styling with Sporty Graphics
- ATFT Engine with Refined Performance
- Halogen Headlamp with LED Taillamp
- Digital-Analog Instrument Console
- Side Stand Indicator
- Viscous Air Filters
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels with Tubeless Tyres
- Dual Disc Braking
- Single-Channel ABS
Hero Hunk 150R Price in Nepal and Availability
As stated earlier, Hero Hunk 150R price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2,79,500. For the price, it offers something more than an average commuter.
Surprisingly, Hero Nepal manages to bring Hunk with an ABS as standard.
Imagine getting a safety of ABS at this kind of pricing!
Regardless, Hero Hunk 150R will compete against Honda Unicorn CB 160, Bajaj Pulsar 150 TD, and TVS Apache RTR 160 2V.
With fierce competition like that, it will be surely interesting to keep a tab on this.
Talking about its availability, Hero Hunk 150R is now available across all Hero showrooms in Nepal.
|Hero Bikes||Price in Nepal|
|Hero Hunk 150R||Rs. 279500|
Also, watch our Jawa Classic review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Khalti Launches the Biggest Mobile Top-up Offer – Get 10% Instant CashbackKhalti, one of the popular digital wallets in Nepal is offering 10% instant cashback on…
- Sunrise Bank launches Cardless Withdrawal, Get Cash without using an ATM CardSunrise Bank has recently launched a cardless withdrawal service. Now, the customers can withdraw their…
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Launched in Nepal – Lower Price than IndiaSamsung launches the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Nepal. The Tab S7 FE is…