After a long gap, Hartford has finally launched the new variants of the VR series in the market. And with this launch, the company hopes to recover the deficit of its popularity created during this period. Hartford bikes have been evolving along with time and now they have come up with the new 2018 model of the VR 150 and VR 223 in Nepal.
The VR 150 is up for grab at a price of Rs. 3,72,000 whereas the VR 223 comes with a price tag of Rs. 4,55,000. Both of these bikes are available in two color schemes — Black/Red and White/Red, which looks quite intriguing. Hartford is also providing Rs. 5000 off on the purchase of these bikes.
The predecessor of the new VR 150 and VR 223 were VR 150 and VR 220 which produced a maximum power of 18.1 PS and 19.18 PS respectively. The exact specifications of both the new VR 2018 variants are not yet available but are expected to beat the older VR in terms of power and performance.
2018 VR 150/223 Key Specifications
- Engine: OHC 4 stroke
- Displacement: 149/223cc
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Startup: Electric, foot treat start
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12L
- Fuel Supply: Carburetor
- Front Suspension: Double periscope
- Rear Suspension: Mono shock
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Disc
- Front Tire Size: 3.00-21
- Rear Tire Size: `120/90-18
- Dimension: 2100*775*1215 mm
- Wheelbase: 1350mm
- Kerb Weight: 140kg
VR 150 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,72,000
VR 223 Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,55,000
The above specification details are extracted from the official Hartford website and further details will be updated as soon as we get the specs from Hartford Nepal.
VR has always been a popular bike in the Nepali market among all age groups. Lately, different brands in the dirt bike segment are growing rapidly due to the absence of Hartford for a long time. The time interval after which Hartford has launched its new variant has allowed other dirt bike brands such as Crossfire, Cross X, and Honda to take over the Nepali market.
But now Hartford has finally launched these two new variants with a goal of resurrecting themselves. The major competitor of the VR 150 are XR 150 and XR 190 whereas Crossfire 250, UM Hyper Sport 230, Cross X 250 and Lemoto 250 will go head to head against the VR 223.
Let us know your thoughts on the new VR 150 and VR 223 in the comments section below.
- Lemoto LRF 250 Dirt and Motard Bikes Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6.05 Lakhs
- MotorHead Tekken 250 Crossover and CRF 250 Dirt Bikes Officially Launched in Nepal
- CROSS X 250R Now Available for Pre-bookings; Priced at Rs. 5.25 Lakhs
- How to Easily Send Email to Undisclosed Recipients in GmailWant to send an email to undisclosed recipients in Gmail? We’ll get to that later,…
- 10 Best Apps to Gain Weight for a Healthier LifestyleDo you find it hard to gain weight? You want to build muscle, be healthier,…
- IDP Launches Study Abroad App: Connecting Students and UniversitiesStuck at home, we can’t wait to get out of the house once it’s safe…