There has always been a competition between Crossfire, Cross X, and Honda dirt bikes to be the best-preferred dirt bikes in Nepal. Adding a new model to the portfolio, Bikers Nepal (Cross X or CX), the official distributor of Cross X bikes in Nepal, has launched the all-new dirt bike, Cross X 250R, in the Nepalese market. Featuring Dual exhaust and stylish graphics, Cross X 250R is packed up with a powerful engine and light-weighted easy handling. The Cross X 250R price in Nepal is set Rs. 5,25,000.
Test rides and pre-bookings of this bike is currently available at Bikers Nepal. The bike can be pre-booked for Rs. 20,000. There is also an introductory offer for the first 40 customers. Under the offer, the company provides its initial 40 customers a cash discount of Rs. 10,000.
The bike will be available for sales from June 1st week. Similarly, Cross X is also planning to launch another bike – CX 250S – in the mid of June. The expected price of CX 250S is approximately Rs. 4,50,000 in Nepal.
Cross X 250R is powered by a Zongshen NC 250cc SOHC 4-valve liquid-cooled engine. Cross X has not revealed the powertrains of the bike yet. The compression ratio of the bike is 11.6:1. The suspension duties of the bike are handled by an Inverted Hydraulic FUlly Adjustable suspension at the front and Coil Spring Hydraulic fully-adjustable Shock Absorber at the rear. The suspension is adjustable as per the customers’ demand. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 6.5 liters and the dry weight of the dirt model is 117 kg.
The braking system of the bike is built up of Hydraulic 270mm disc brakes with twin-piston calipers at the front and single-piston caliper, 240mm disc at the rear. Furthur enhancing the safety features, the bike comes with 7-series 21″ aluminum wheels at the front and 18″ aluminum wheels at the rear. The seat height of the bike is located at 950mm enhancing the attractive look of the bike. The ground clearance of 300mm and the wheelbase of 1460mm which makes this ride best for off-road.
Cross X 250R Key Specifications
- Engine: Zongshen NC250cc, SOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled
- Displacement: 250cc
- Max Power: N/A
- Max Torque: N/A
- Compression Ratio: 11.6:1
- Seat Height: 950mm
- Transmission: 6-speed MT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5L
- Kerb Weight: 117 kg
Cross X 250R Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,25,000
The major competitors of Cross X 250R are Crossfire RM250 and Lemoto LRF 250 in Nepal. These all dirt models feature double exhaust and of-course great power delivery. CX 250R is comparatively economical than the other two models as the price of Crossfire RM250 is expected to cross Rs. 6.5 Lakhs and the price of Lemoto LRF 250 is around Rs. 6 Lakhs in Nepal. Cross X has not revealed engine specifications of CX 250R. Yet the bike is expected to have a competitive power delivery than its rivals.
- Italy’s SWM Motorcycles to Make Entry in Nepal with 3 Bike Models
- Rieju Marathon Pro 185 Bikes Launched in Nepal; Price starts at Rs. 6.30 Lakh
- Lemoto LRF 250 Dirt and Motard Bikes Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6.05 Lakhs
- Daraz 12.12 Sale Day Begins – Promises up to 60% OFFIt’s here again, the end of the decade is back again to take another year…
- Xiaomi AirDots Finally See Nepal’s Daylight: Priced at Rs. 4,799 and 6 Months WarrantyHeadphone jacks are going extinct with the arrival of new flagship smartphones every day. With…
- Xiaomi Launches the Redmi K30 and K30 5G: Flagship Killer 3.0 Unleashed?The Redmi K20 Pro that was unleashed in the 3rd quarter of 2019 managed to…