Lemoto is a British brand which is well-renowned for dirt ranges and small capacity scooters. Lemoto always focuses its effort on creating aspirational motorcycles and scooters which is affordable for all. Rai Motors is the official distributor of Lemoto Bikes and Hunter bikes in Nepal. Recently, they had launched Lemoto Sweety 125 in Nepal. Now they are up again with a bike.
The all-new Lemoto LRF 250 is the first dirt range of Lemoto bikes in Nepal. The bike is available in two variants as LRF 250M and LRF 250 Enduro. Both the variants are priced equal, that is Rs. 6,05,000. With the launch of the bike, Rai Motors is providing various introductory offers with the Lemoto LRF 250M and Enduro. For more details about the offer, you can visit Lemoto Showroom situated at Baluatar, Kathmandu where pre-bookings and test rides of the bike is also available.
The all-new Lemoto LRF 250 is powered by 249.6cc single cylinder 4-stroke liquid cooled engine producing a maximum power of 26 kW/34 bhp at 9500 RPM with a maximum torque of 23Nm at 7000 RPM. The bike features dual Titanium exhaust pipes. The seat height of the Lemoto LRF 250 both variants is 35.43 inches with the ground clearance of 10.63 inches to ensure soothing riding experience regardless the road conditions.
The body of LRF 250 consists of Plastics manufactured from incredibly tough polypropylene with 3M graphics printed in Red & Blue, Orange & White. In addition, hand guards are supplied as standard in the Enduro variant. Other features of the bike include 28mm alloy “fat bars”, alloy handlebar clamps, stainless steel exhaust pipe, stainless steel foot pegs, aluminium swingarm, T6 series, a single shock absorber, LED indicators and 17mm alloy wheels.
To ensure the safety of riders, Lemoto LRF 250 comes with a 240mm steel disc brakes both at the front and back. Similarly, 17mm alloy wheels and tubeless tires enhance the safety of riders on the bike. The LRF 250 Motard variant comes with Pirelli tyres while the Dirt variant comes with Dunlop tyres.
Lemoto LRF 250 M Key Specs
- Engine: Single cylinder,4-stroke liquid cooled engine
- Displacement: 249.6cc
- Mileage: 25-30 kmpl
- Max Power: 26 kW / 34 bhp @ 9500 RPM
- Max Torque: 23 Nm @ 7000 RPM
- Top Speed: 140 kmph(approx.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8L
- Tyres: Pirelli tyres for Motard / Dunlop tyres for Dirt
- Kerb Weight (kg): 112
Lemoto LRF 250 Price in Nepal, Motard: Rs. 6,05,000
- Lemoto LRF 250 Price in Nepal, Dirt/Enduro: Rs. 6,05,000
The Lemoto LRF 250 is definitely an attractive dirt bike which features a perfect dirt flavour. The Red, Blue, Orange and White colour combination makes the bike eye-catching. Because of the tall seating position, this bike is not suitable for people under 5’5″. The handlebar is upraised which maintains a sporty riding posture. Because of the high compression ratio, the throttle response is great resulting in the excellent low end to and top end pickup. Riders can feel the smooth power delivery with the increasing RPM. The liquid cooler keeps the engine cool and helps to maximize the performance.
While riding the bike, I had noticed some good points and bad points of the bike. The body of the bike is built up of propylene plastic which, as mentioned by the manufacturers, does not crash. Talking about the braking of the bike, there are dual disc brakes which are stiff and reliable. As in almost dirt bikes, the seats are not much comfortable for rider and pillion. The handling is made easy even on higher RPMs. The stainless steel exhaust and footrest are some of the distinctive features of the bike.
The main feature of the LRF 250 is, of course, the double exhaust. The bike produces an astonishing sound which is under the threshold noise limit. The 17mm alloy wheels make it easier for cornering in the turnings. In a dirt bike, people generally take note of the ground clearance, seat height, design and the exhaust. The LRF 250 is impressive in all of these factors. In the overall view, the LRF 250 is a perfect off-road as well as the on-road bike and provides a good value for money.
Based on the above-mentioned details and specifications what is your impression about the Lemoto LRF 250? Would you prefer Lemoto LRF 250 M and Enduro over other dirt bikes available in Nepal? Why or Why not?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts about LRF 250 in the comment section below.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…