GWM Wingle 5 is launching soon in Nepal.
VG Impex Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of GWM vehicles in Nepal, is planning to bring GWM Wingle 5. Along with the Poer, GWM Wingle will be a second GWM pickup line to enter Nepal.
However, it does not come with luxurious features or aggressive styling. It is built for real-world performance, more so for commercial purposes.
GWM Wingle 5 is available in two variants: Single-Cabin and Double-Cabin.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming GWM Wingle 5 in Nepal.
GWM Wingle 5 Overview
GWM Wingle 5 is the last-born of the GWM pick-up range. While it does not pack in nifty styling, it still manages to be an excellent offering for any real-world scenario.
On the front, it gets a Halogen Headlamp with a fashionable Grille design. It also manages to include elements like turning lights on the external side mirrors.
The side profile is practically inspired, especially with an elongated cargo box with seven hooks all around.
Moving to the rear section, it gets a simple rear styling with halogen lights. Moreover, the alloy tyres also come with a simple design.
The same can be said about the interiors thanks to its hard-plastic interior.
GWM Wingle 5 comes in four colors: Silver, Black, Grey, and White.
GWM Wingle 5 is powered by a 2.4L inline 4-Cylinder Mitsubishi Engine. It can generate a max power of 134HP at 5250rpm and a max torque of 205Nm at 2500-3000rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with 2WD drive mode.
Thanks to the Mitsubishi engine, it comes with high efficiency, low fuel consumption, and remarkable performance.
Other than that, it gets the standard pickup truck suspension with front Double cross-arm type and rear torsion bar springs.
Most of the details are still unconfirmed. However, here is a quick list of GWM Wingle 5 features.
GWM Wingle 5 Feature Highlights
- Simple Pickup Styling
- 2.4L Mitsubishi Engine
- Large Cargo Space
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Multi-Control Steering Wheel
- 4-Speakers with Radio and USB
- ABS + EBD
- Dual Airbags
- Reverse Radar with Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Speed-Sensing Central Door Locks
GWM Wingle 5 Price in Nepal and Availability
GWM Wingle 5 price in Nepal is kept under wrap. However, it will be priced somewhere around its competition.
GWM Wingle 5 will rival simpler pickup trucks.
Thus, we don’t have concrete information on its pricing or launch date. Nonetheless, we will be sure to update this in the future!
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…