ISUZU Hi-Lander is now available in Nepal.
Continental Trading Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of ISUZU motors in Nepal, has recently launched the ISUZU Hi-Lander.
Interestingly, the new Hi-Lander is another ISUZU launch following the D-Max V-Cross Facelift back in August.
ISUZU Hi-Lander is the new pickup truck based on the ISUZU D-Max series platform, featuring a different design, new characteristics, and more!
Despite the addition of new features, ISUZU Nepal has priced the Hi-Lander quite aggressively. In any case, it is currently available across all ISUZU showrooms in Nepal.
Don’t worry, we will get to the details soon enough. Before that, let’s take a quick look at the new ISUZU Hi-Lander.
ISUZU Hi-Lander 4×4 Specifications
- Engine: 4 Cylinder, Common Rail, Turbo Intercooled Diesel
- BS6 Complaint: No
- Displacement: 2499cc
- Dimension: 5295 x 1860 x 1780 mm
- Wheelbase: 3095 mm
- Max Power: 134 HP
- Max Torque: 320 Nm
- Transmission: 5-Speed MT
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 liters
- Mileage: 14 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 205/R16C – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 205/R16C – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: Independent Double Wishbone with Coil Springs and Soft Ride with Leaf Spring
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Payload Capacity: 1055 Kg
- Ground Clearance: 220 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1795 kg
- Colors: Silver, Grey, White
ISUZU Hi-Lander Price in Nepal: Rs. 56,90,000
ISUZU Hi-Lander 4×4 Overview
ISUZU HiLander follows up with a familiar styling.
The design closely resembles other ISUZU pickups like the D-Max S-CAB. Like its sibling, Hilander puts its focus on practicality rather than visual appeal.
It gets a simple dark-grey colored grille with a body-colored front and rear bumper. Moreover, it looks more modern with a center-mounted antenna.
There isn’t much to write about, but the overall styling is simple but effective.
Additionally, ISUZU Hi-Lander is available in three colors: Silver, Grey, and White.
While the Hi-Lander isn’t much on styling, it makes up for it in performance.
ISUZU Hi-Lander is powered by a 2.5L, 4-Cylinder, Common Rail, VGT Intercooled Diesel Engine. It can generate a max power of 134HP and a max torque of 320Nm, while mated to a 5-speed manual.
Unlike the S-CAB, the new Hi-Lander is fully 4WD capable.
Please note that the Isuzu Hilander is powered by a BS4-compliant engine, not BS6.
The suspension is handled by Double Wishbone with Coil Spring on the front and Semi-Elliptic Leaf Spring on the rear.
Isuzu Hi-lander packs in a good punch, packing in all the necessary features for the price. Here is a quick highlight of the new features in Isuzu’s 4×4 pickup.
ISUZU Hi-Lander Feature Highlights
- 2.5L Diesel Engine with 4WD
- Halogen Bulbed Headlamp and Taillamp
- Manual Air Conditioner
- Keyless Entry
- 4-Speaker Audio System
- Tilt Steering System
- Dual Airbags
- ABS with EBD and Braking Assist
- Pretensioner with Load Limiter
ISUZU Hi-Lander 4×4 Price in Nepal and Availability
ISUZU Hi-Lander price in Nepal is set at Rs. 56,90,000. Moreover, it is available across all Isuzu showrooms in Nepal.
With that price tag, ISUZU Hi-Lander competes against the likes of the newly available Foton Tunland E.
In comparison, both Hi-Lander and Tunland E offer similar performance and features. However, there is two key difference.
Firstly, Hi-Lander wins with marginally better performance numbers. Secondly, the Tunland E comes with more premium features.
Personally, I believe that Foton Tunland E carries a competitive edge, especially being a stylish and modern offering compared to the Hi-Lander.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the authorized distributors of Isuzu pickups in Nepal?
Continental Trading Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of ISUZU motors in Nepal.
What is the price of Isuzu Hi-Lander in Nepal?
ISUZU Hi-Lander price in Nepal is set at Rs. 56.90 Lakhs.
What is the difference between Isuzu Hi-Lander and Isuzu D-Max S-Cab in Nepal?
Isuzu Hi-Lander is more capable than an affordable S-Cab. Additionally, Hilander also comes with Dual Airbags, ABS, EDB, and more!
Is Isuzu Hi-Lander 4×4?
Yes, Isuzu Hi-Lander is 4×4 (4 wheel drive) capable.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…