In this article, we have compiled a list of the best phones under Rs. 60000 in Nepal. Because technology advances so quickly and new phones are released virtually every day, it can be difficult to choose the best phone, even for those of us who keep up with the latest phones on a regular basis.
Recently, a lot of great smartphones have been launched in Nepal. Here are our top 5 picks for the best mobile to buy in Nepal under Rs. 60000.
|Order||Best Mobiles Under 60000 in Nepal||Price|
|#5||Poco F3||Rs. 51999 (8GB/256GB)|
|#4||Samsung Galaxy M52 5G||Rs. 50999 (8GB/128GB)|
|#3||Poco F3 GT||Rs. 56999 (8GB/256GB)|
|#2||Oneplus Nord 2||Rs. 59999 (8GB/128GB)|
|#1||Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||Rs. 53999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 55999 (8/128GB)|
Best Mobiles Under 60000 in Nepal
#5. Poco F3
Poco F3 is on the fifth position in our list of the best mobiles under 60000 in Nepal.
It has a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED Panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. It has an 8nm Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset with an Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) and Adreno 650 GPU. For memory, it comes in two configurations: 6/128GB and 8/256GB.
In terms of the camera, it has a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. On the front, it gets a 20MP selfie camera. It is using the IMX 582 sensor as its main sensor.
Poco F3 features a moderate 4520mAh battery along with 33W fast charging.
Why Choose POCO F3?
POCO F3 features an almost flagship-level Snapdragon 870 chipset which provides excellent performance with top-notch gaming. It has a premium glass build and has a good battery life as well.
The Poco F3’s camera is not particularly good.
Poco F3 provides a powerful Snapdragon chipset and it comes with a premium glass build. The phone’s camera, on the other hand, is not that good.
If you’re searching for a phone under Rs. 60000 in Nepal and only care about performance, the Poco F3 is the way to go. However, there are other options with superior camera performance if you want an overall nice phone.
POCO F3 Specifications
- Body: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, 196 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP53 dust and splash protection
- Display: 6.67 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20 MP, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4520mAh battery, Fast Charging 33W, USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Colors: Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue
POCO F3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
|120Hz AMOLED display||Average camera|
|Decent battery & fast charging|
#4. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is ranked fourth on our list of the best mobiles for under Rs. 60,000 in Nepal.
The phone features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ 120Hz display. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G chipset. This is the same chipset the Galaxy A52s 5G is powered by.
The chipset is built on TSMC’s 6nm process node and has four Cortex-A78 performance CPU cores and four Cortex-A55 efficiency CPU cores. Galaxy M52 comes with either 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
It has a 64MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP macro camera. On the front, it has the same 32MP selfie camera.
The phone has a 5000mAh battery. This phone supports 25W fast charging but only a 15W charger will be included in the box. Furthermore, it runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
Why choose Samsung Galaxy M52 5G?
With an outstanding Super AMOLED 120Hz panel, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G boasts one of the nicest and smoothest screens on the list. The phone’s photography performance is also excellent.
Although not as powerful as the Poco F3’s Snapdragon 870 chipset, Snapdragon 778G is still a powerful and power-efficient chipset.
With a thickness of 7.4mm and a weight of 175g, this is probably the lightest and thinnest phone with a 5000mAh battery on the market.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G doesn’t have a stereo speaker.
Because the back and frame are composed of plastic, they may not provide a premium feel. It also doesn’t have a headphone jack and has a below-average vibration motor.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a well-balanced phone that does not compromise on any significant features. It has a great display, great camera, great performance, great battery life, fast charging support, and decent design.
These are the features that a person looks for in a phone, and the Galaxy M52 5G checks all of them. However, minor flaws such as the lack of a headphone jack, plastic build, and mono speaker kept this phone from reaching higher on the list.
Samsung M52 5G Specifications
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7 inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED Plus, FHD+, 120Hz, 20:9
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM778G Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W, Reverse charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Blue, White, Black
Samsung M52 5G Price in Nepal: Rs. 50,999 (8/128GB)
|Impressive 120Hz Super AMOLED display||Average mono speaker|
|Great performance||No headphone jack|
|Great camera||Average vibration motor|
|Slim and lightweight||Plastic back|
|Great battery life|
|One UI feels very intuitive|
#3. Poco F3 GT
The Poco F3 GT comes in third place in our list of Nepal’s top mobiles under Rs. 60,000.
Poco F3 GT has a 6.67 inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. The 10-bit display of the Poco F3 GT can cover 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut.
Inside the Poco F3 GT, we get MediaTek’s flagship SoC, the Dimensity 1200. This chipset is built on a 6nm process and has four Arm Cortex-A78 cores and four Arm Cortex-A55 cores. The phone is also 5G enabled. Poco F3 GT comes with Dual-Channel UFS 3.1 storage up to 256GB paired with up to 8GB of RAM.
There are three rear cameras at the back comprising a 64MP main camera, an 8MP Ultra-Wide camera, and a 2MP Macro camera. On the front, you get a 16MP front camera.
The Poco F3 GT has a 5,065mAh battery and it supports 67W USB-PD fast charging. It runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11.
Why Choose Poco F3 GT?
The build is very premium, with a metal frame and Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It has two dedicated maglev triggers for gamers. It is also IP53 rated, meaning it can withstand light water sprays.
The 120Hz AMOLED display of the Poco F3 GT can produce over 1 billion colors and is HDR10+ certified. Powering the Poco F3 GT is MediaTek’s flagship Dimensity 1200.
It also has a good stereo speaker and support for 67W fast charging.
Despite being aimed at gamers, the Poco F3 GT lacks a headphone jack. Also, the phone’s gaming-centric design may not be to everyone’s taste.
With a metal and glass body and a battery capacity of over 5000mAh battery, the phone feels heavy, weighing around 205 grams.
Poco F3 GT is a great smartphone targeted at gamers with its gaming aesthetics and built-in maglev triggers. If you are a gamer, you’ll appreciate the maglev triggers, and even non-gamers will love its performance, responsive display, large battery, and fast charging.
However, if you do not like the way it appears and want a phone with superior cameras, there are other better options available.
Poco F3 GT Specifications
- Body: 161.9 x 76.9 x 8.3 mm, 205g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67inch FHD+ AMOLED Display, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels (20:9), 480Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10+, 500 nits, 1B colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0GHz Cortex-A78, 3×2.6GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 8GB+256GB
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 Primary Camera, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.2
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5065mAh battery, 67W Fast charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB OTG
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted fingerprint), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gunmetal Silver, Predator Black
Poco F3 GT Price in Nepal: Rs. 56,999 (8/256GB)
|Great Performance||No Headphone Jack|
|120Hz Colour Accurate HDR 10+ certified AMOLED Display|
|480Hz Touch Sampling Rate|
|Maglev Trigger Buttons|
|Game-centric Premium Build|
|Good Battery with 67W Fast Charging|
#2. Oneplus Nord 2 5G
The Oneplus Nord 2 is ranked second on our list of the best mobiles for under Rs. 60,000 in Nepal.
This phone has a 6.43-inches FHD+ Fluid AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Inside, it is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G paired with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal storage. The Dimensity 1200 5G has an Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
The rear has a triple camera setup comprising a 50MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it has a single 32MP sensor for selfies.
Nord 2 is powered by a 4500mAh battery and it supports 65W Warp Charging. Furthermore, it runs on OxygenOS 11.3 on top of Android 11.
Why Choose Oneplus Nord 2 5G?
Oneplus Nord 2 5G is equipped with MediaTek’s flagship Dimensity 1200 processor. Both the front and back of the phone are made out of Gorilla Glass 5.
Nord 2 5G features a 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED display with support for HDR10+. In addition, it has a good stereo speaker, a good haptic motor, and Oneplus’ signature alert slider.
It also supports 65W fast charging. And, it runs on OxygenOS 11.3 based on Android 11.
The touch sampling rate of the Oneplus Nord 2 5G is 180Hz, which is lower than the competition. Both the ultrawide and selfie cameras are also average. And, it has a plastic frame.
It also lacks a headphone jack and a micro SD card slot. Also, it’s a little expensive.
The Oneplus Nord 2 5G is a great mid-range phone that offers good hardware. It’s well-designed and has good software support.
The performance of the phone is also really great. It’s one of the best phones in this price range, although it’s a bit pricey in Nepal.
OnePlus Nord 2 Specifications
- Body: 158.9 x 73.2 x 8.3 mm, 189g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Display: 6.43 inches Fluid AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 Resolution, 20:9 ratio (~408 PPI density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 90Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, OxygenOS 11.3
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Video: [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gray Sierra, Blue Haze, Green Wood
OnePlus Nord 2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 59,999 (8/128GB)
|Good main camera||No Headphone Jack|
|90Hz AMOLED display||Plastic Frame|
|Fast Charging||No MicroSD card slot|
#1. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G takes first place in our list of Nepal’s best mobiles under Rs. 60,000.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has a 6.5” Full HD+ 120Hz Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with up to 800 nits peak brightness. The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is powered by Qualcomm’s upgraded Snapdragon 778G chipset.
This chipset is built on TSMC’s 6nm process node and has four Cortex-A78 performance CPU cores and four Cortex-A55 efficiency CPU cores. The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Users can also choose to go with 8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
There’s a quad-camera setup that includes a 64MP main camera with OIS, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. For the front camera, the Galaxy A52s 5G has a 32MP sensor.
The phone has a 4,500mAh battery and it supports 25W Fast Charging. For OS, it runs on Android 11 along with One UI 3.1.
Why Choose Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G?
The Galaxy A52s 5G comes with a great design. It also offers the best display and overall camera performance out of all of the devices on the list.
It has a Snapdragon 778G chipset, which is a powerful and efficient chipset. It’s also dust and water-resistant, with an IP67 rating. It also features a stereo speaker and has OIS in the main camera.
The A52s 5G’s in-display fingerprint scanner is slower than the competition.
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has the best display, best overall camera, great performance, great design, and good battery life.
Talking about the performance, The Snapdragon 778G processor in the A52s 5G is a fairly capable chipset, even though it doesn’t quite match the Dimensity 1200. In day-to-day use, however, this difference may go unnoticed.
With minimal to no sacrifice, the Galaxy A52s 5G offers all of the important functions. Therefore, it is the best phone in Nepal for under Rs. 60,000 in 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications
- Body: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4mm, 189g
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels (20:9)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 128GB Storage, 6/8GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 Primary Camera, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, 25W Fast charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB OTG
- Misc: Fingerprint (under-display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Awesome Mint, Awesome Violet, Awesome Black
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nepal: Rs. 53,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 55,999 (8/128GB)
|Great design||Slower in-display fingerprint scanner|
|Awesome120Hz AMOLED display|
|IP67 water and dust resistance|
Thoughts on Best Mobiles Under 60000 in Nepal
So there you have it: our top selections for the best mobile phones in Nepal under Rs. 60,000. Everyone interprets the term “best phone” differently. It all depends on how we use our phones and what we do with them the most.
Some people prefer to watch movies while others prefer to play video games. As a result, everyone’s requirements differ based on their intended use.
Among all of these smartphones, Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is the best phone you can buy for under Rs. 60,000 in 2021. It provides a powerful chipset along with a 120Hz AMOLED display and a great camera.
However, if you are more into gaming and want that maglev triggers and gaming aesthetic, you can go with the Poco F3 GT.
Samsung AC Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSamsung also manufactures air conditioners (AC) along with smartphones and other home appliances such as…
Realme Narzo 50i with 5000mAh Battery Launching in Nepal TomorrowThe Realme Narzo 50i will be launching in Nepal on November 30th. It, along with…
Realme Narzo 50A with Helio G85 Launching in Nepal TomorrowRealme Nepal is set to launch the Realme Narzo 50A in Nepal on 30th November.…