Just a month ago, GO Automobiles, the official distributors of Ford vehicles, launched the 2019 Ford Freestyle in Nepal. It was very popular, especially implementing some much-needed improvements. Now, that’s done… Ford is moving ahead to give Ford Figo similar “2019” treatment.
A few weeks ago, Ford India launched the 2019 Ford Figo Facelift in India. Like its Freestyle sibling, the response has been very positive. As the name states, Figo gets a cosmetic “facelift” making the already appealing car, even more beautiful.
We were expecting to see the 2019 Ford Figo Facelift launch in Nepal soon. But we are definitely surprise to see it so soon. Moreover, Ford Nepal was already leaving bread crumbs, hinting on Figo’s inevitable launch in Nepal. Guess the day has finally come! So, it’s official! 2019 Ford Figo Facelift is now launched in Nepal.
As for the pricing, 2019 Ford Figo Facelift falls somewhere between Ford Aspire and Ford Freestyle. It will be available in FIVE different variants where the base variant for the 2019 Ford Figo price in Nepal starts at Rs. 24,99,000.
2019 Ford Figo Facelift: What’s New?
There’s so much to talk about! 2019 Ford Figo goes through quite a few major exterior changes, despite looking similar. Furthermore, there will be three different variants to choose from; Ambient, Titanium, and Titanium Blu.
Starting off with the Titanium Blu (top-variant), you will notice the dual-tone color with the slightly sportier vibe. Likewise, you get a newly redesigned headlamps, circular black grills, and bumpers. You will notice the blue accents instead of chrome treatments. Why? Because it called a Titanium Blu. Although, you could opt for the Titanium variant if you’re more of a chrome-person. Moreover, you don’t just see those on “blue-black” combo on the front. You will see those decal graphics everywhere, including the side panel, exterior mirrors, rear, etc.
2019 Ford Figo Facelift: Performance
The all-new Ford Figo gets the new 1.2-liter and 1.5-liter Dragon Series petrol engines. Yes, that’s the same engine you saw in Ford Freestyle and Ford Aspire. Thus, the performance has been taken up a notch.
Talking about the numbers, with the 1.2-liter petrol engine, you can generate up to 96PS of max power (8PS more power) and 120Nm of max torque (8Nm more torque). Additionally, it is mated to 5-speed manual transmission. Likewise, with the 1.5-liter petrol engine, you can generate up to 123PS of max power (11PS more power) and 150Nm of max torque (14Nm more torque). Additionally, it is mated to 6-speed automatic transmission.
2019 Ford Figo Facelift: Features
The new Ford Figo has been jam-packed with all sorts of features. First, the interiors get the complete-black treatment, beautified by the new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Despite missing out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the infotainment is feature-packed. In addition, the storage space can be considered decent.
Another list of features includes the Push Button Start, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Climate Control, Auto-Dimming rear-view mirror, power-control folding mirrors, and so on. Likewise, Airbags, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist, Hill Assist, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Traction Control, Rear-Parking Sensor come as standard. More safety features are available in the top variant.
Ford Figo Titanium Blue Key Specifications
- Engine: 1.2-liter / 1.5-liter Dragon Petrol
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual / 6-Speed Automatic
- Max Power: 95BHP / 123BHP
- Max Torque: 120Nm /150Nm
- Ground Clearance: 174mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Safety: Airbags, ABS with EBD, Rear Parking Sensor
- Boot Space: 257-liter
- Mileage: 20kmpl+ (42-liter Capacity)
- Kerb Weight: 1031kg
2019 Ford Figo Ambient Price in Nepal (Petrol): Rs. 24,99,000
- 2019 Ford Figo Ambient Price in Nepal (Diesel): Rs. 27,99,999
- 2019 Ford Figo Titanium Price in Nepal(Petrol): Rs. 27,99,000
- 2019 Ford Figo Titanium Price in Nepal(Diesel): Rs. 29,99,000
- 2019 Ford Figo Titanium AT Price in Nepal(Petrol): Rs. 31,99,999
Should You Buy 2019 Ford Figo Facelift in Nepal?
That was all about the 2019 Ford Figo Facelift. As you might already know, Ford Figo has always been a popular choice among the Nepali riders. You get the segment first features in a nicely packed car. Yes, the old Ford Figo wasn’t a perfect car by any means. Like every other car brands, Ford had its pros and cons. But Ford has significantly improved on its design, performance, and overall where 2019 Ford Figo Facelift is the perfect example of a better car.
You might be asking yourself if you should buy the 2019 Ford Figo Facelift. Alright, let’s make things easier by simply listing out the pros and cons. Pros: Safest Car, Punchy Engine, Proper Automatic, and Sporty Looks. Likewise, Cons: No DRLs, No Apple CarPlay or Andriod Auto, and few misses here and there.
But if you ask me, 2019 Ford Figo Facelift’s pros clearly out wins the cons. So far, at least to me, Ford nailed most aspects of the 2019 Ford Figo. Again, it did miss out of some features, that could’ve been easily added. But that doesn’t necessarily mess with the riders’ overall experience.
What are your thoughts on the 2019 Ford Figo Facelift? Do you think it will retain its ever-growing popularity? Share us your thoughts in the comments down below!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…