The Chinese government will be providing training to 20 engineers in Nepal from the Department of Roads (DoR) and Department of Railways (DoRW) as the part of Nepal’s plan to strengthen its technical capacity.
The DoRW currently has no railway engineers so the training will be focused on developing required expertise for expansion of railway in the country.
- The high-level Chinese delegation, led by Zheng Jian, the deputy director (Vice-Minister) of National Railway Administration of the People’s Republic of China, had come to Nepal to study the possibility of railway networks in the country.
- The team had conducted a feasibility study and concluded that two rail routes – Kathmandu-Kerung and Kathmandu-Pokhara-Lumbini – could be developed in the country.
- They had also offered technical training to Nepal. But there could be no progress on the deal.
- Kathmandu-Tibet Railway Project Stalled
- Department of Roads Proposes New Road Tunnel to Connect Kathmandu with China
- Survey of Nepal-China Railway to Begin Soon
Reall all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Hanway Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is a complete price list for Hanway bikes in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized…
Hanway V-Bob 250, with V-Twin Engine, Bookings Open in Nepal!2022 Hanway VBob 250 is coming soon in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized distributor of…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…