Yamaha XTZ 150 is now available in Nepal.
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles in Nepal, has launched the all-new Yamaha XTZ 150. It is the latest Yamaha motorcycle, putting its focus on off-roading adventure.
It was previously introduced for Rs. 4.74 Lakhs, selling out almost instantly. Fortunately, XTZ 150 has been restocked across all Yamaha showrooms in Nepal.
As for the pricing, Yamaha XTZ 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.39 Lakhs.
It follows up on Yamaha XTZ 125, which offered an excellent experience despite numerous flaws. However, the new XTZ 150 addresses all those problems, coming up as a huge improvement over the predecessor.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the new Yamaha XTZ 150 in Nepal.
Yamaha XTZ 150 Specifications
- Engine Type: SOHC, 4-stroke, FI engine
- Emission Standard: EURO4
- Displacement: 149.37 cc
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 12.5 PS @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 13.1 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-Speed
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liters
- Mileage: 45 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-19 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/90-17 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Standard
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic With Anti Friction Bush and Link Swingarm
- Seat Height: 835 mm
- Ground Clearance: 235 mm
- Kerb Weight: 131 kg
- Colors: Blue, White, and Black
Yamaha XTZ 150 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,39,900
Yamaha XTZ 150 Overview
Yamaha XTZ 150 offers a muscular body with an aggressive design.
It gets a halogen headlight with a stylish headlight cover. Moreover, it comes with a bulkier fuel tank.
Nonetheless, the Yamaha XTZ 150 looks more premium. It even comes with more premium features like Rear-Link Suspension and Digital Instrument Cluster.
Other design elements include a high-mounted exhaust, single-piece two-level seat, spoke wheel tyres, and high-ground clearance.
Yamaha XTZ 150 will be available in three different colors: Blue, White, and Black.
Yamaha XTZ 150 is powered by a 149.3cc, 2-valve, air-cooled, SOHC, FI engine. It can generate a max power of 12.5 PS at 7500rpm and a max torque of 13.1Nm at 6000rpm. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox with a 12-liter fuel tank.
It features Yamaha’s patented engine technology, following EURO4 Emission Standards.
Talking about the suspension setup, Yamaha XTZ comes with a front Telescopic fork and a rear Mono-Cross Swingarm, built on is Semi-double crib chassis.
Additionally, Yamaha XTZ 150 features an 835mm seat height and an impressive 235mm ground clearance.
Here are the quick highlight features of the new Yamaha XTZ 150. In sharp contrast to XTZ 125, XTZ 150 offers more for the price!
Yamaha XTZ 150 Feature Highlights
- 150cc Fuel-Injection Engine
- EURO4 Compliant Efficient Engine
- Utilitarian-Sport Design
- Halogen Headlamp and Taillamp with Bulbed Indicators
- Digital-Analog Instrument Cluster
- Bulkier 12-liter Fuel Tank
- Front Telescopic and Rear Link Swingarm Suspension
- Front Disc and Rear Drum Braking
- 235mm Higher Ground Clearance
- Spoke Wheels
Yamaha XTZ 150 Price in Nepal and Availability
Yamaha XTZ 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 5,39,900. It is available in a single variant as standard.
Comparing the feature to the price ratio, it is a more aggressive offering. XTZ 150 includes a better engine, a larger seat, and a more muscular build.
|Yamaha XTZ 150||Price in Nepal|
|Yamaha XTZ 150||Rs. 539900|
Yamaha XTZ 150 competes against Honda XR 150.
Honda XR 150 has been the go-to dirtbike for many. It offered a reliable dirtbike with practical usability at a great price.
Unfortunately, it misses out on a lot of new features because of its entry-level position.
This is where Yamaha XTZ 150 comes in with more features, unique styling, and an FI engine. Surprisingly, Yamaha Nepal managed to provide all that for a lesser price than the XR 150.
Clearly, Yamaha XTZ 150 feels like a better choice here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the authorized distributor of Yamaha XTZ 150 in Nepal?
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Yamaha XTZ 150 in Nepal
What is the price of Yamaha XTZ in Nepal?
Yamaha XTZ is available in two engine configurations: 125cc and 150cc. As for the pricing, Yamaha XTZ 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.99 Lakhs whereas Yamaha XTZ 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.39 Lakhs.
What are the features of the Yamaha XTZ 150 in Nepal?
Yamaha XTZ 150 features include improved design, FI engine, digital-analog instrument cluster, and many more.
What are the ground clearance and the seat height of the Yamaha XTZ 150?
Yamaha XTZ 150 features an 835mm seat height and an impressive 235mm ground clearance.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…