Xiaomi is known for their mid-range devices with flagship specifications. Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi In Nepal) has announced that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Snapdragon 625 will launch on 3rd May 2017. The price for the device is yet to be announced. We can expect the price to be around Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000. And, it is currently available for pre-booking via this link.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by the Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 octa-core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. The display is a 5.5 inches full HD screen with a pixel density of 401 PPI. It is supported by Adreno 506 GPU for gaming and runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. This device features three variants of internal storage. 32 GB model will run with 2 GB and 3 GB RAM while 64 GB model will run on 4 GB RAM. The front-camera is a 13 MP (f/2.0) shooter with standard dual LED flash. Whereas, the rear camera is a decent 5 MP(f/2.0). Also, it runs on a massive 4100 mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Memory – 32 GB/64 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256 GB), 2 GB/3 GB/4 GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.0
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nepal: approx. Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will launch with the Snapdragon 625 processor this time around as it was previously released with cheaper MediaTek Helio X20 processor. The device will provide enough horsepower for average users in terms of normal usage. And any variant of internal storage should be more than enough for multimedia consumption. And, its massive 4100 mAh battery will provide you enough juice for a day. However, the user might need to choose the correct RAM option. If you need a smartphone for normal usage, 2 GB or 3 GB will suffice. However, if you are a heavy user go for a 4 GB model.
The device is a strong contender for the mid-range market. It does have some drawbacks though. The camera is decent for its price. However, it still runs on outdated Android Marshmallow. Comparatively, this variant of Redmi Note 4 is better due to the faster processor while the rest of the hardware remains same as that of the Mediatek variant.
If you want to buy a new smartphone with good specs, then go for the snapdragon variant. But if you are looking for an upgrade for the old Redmi Note 4, just wait until the next smartphone with better hardware upgrade comes out.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…