Yesterday, Xiaomi launched the Mi 10T Pro, its latest flagship phone. Like the last year’s Mi 9T Pro, the Mi 10T Pro puts heavy emphasis on seer specifications.
The stand out spec being is its screen. Mi 10T Pro is using 6.67 inches 144Hz 1080p screen. Mi 10T Pro starts at €599 ($700) for the base 128GB variant and €649 ($760) for the 256GB version. According to Xiaomi, Mi 10T Pro will go on sale starting October 1 in Europe.
So, let’s take a brief look at the Mi 10T Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
- Body: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm, 218g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 Resolution, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 108 MP, f/1.7, (Wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Video: [email protected] fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W, Power Delivery 3.0
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Aurora Blue
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,999 (8/128GB – Expected)
Mi 10T Pro Overview
Mi 10T Pro comes with a glass back and has a metallic finish. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 on the back and rear. On the rear, it has a freaky looking camera setup with a large 108MP main sensor.
The fingerprint sensor is moved to the side and on the front, it has a hole-punch display.
Mi 10T Pro has a 6.67 inch 144 Hz LCD panel. It is using a variable refresh rate technology of its own. Xiaomi calls it ‘AdaptiveSync’ which means that it will automatically switch between various refresh rates: 30/48/50/60/90/120/144Hz, depending on the need.
It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and it is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. It also supports HDR 10+.
Xiaomi is providing the Snapdragon 865 chipset which is the same as the Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 Ultra. Along with that, it comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 is built-in 7nm+ process. It has Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) and Adreno 650 GPU.
It is also 5G ready as it comes with the Snapdragon 865.
In the camera department, Mi 10T Pro is using the 108MP ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor. So, this is the same as the Mi 10 Pro whereas the Mi 10 Ultra uses a custom-built Omnivision 48MP sensor.
Besides that, it has a 13MP ultra-wide angle sensor and a 5MP macro sensor. So, it is much closer to the Mi 10 when it comes to the camera prowess. Instead of an additional 2MP depth sensor, it gets a bumped up macro sensor.
On the front, it has a 20MP sensor for a selfie. This should be the same one used on the Mi 10 Pro.
In terms of battery, Mi 10T Pro is packing a 5000 mAh battery which is slightly larger than the Mi10 Ultra, Mi 10 Pro, and Mi 10.
It gets 33W fast charging with power delivery 3.0 but it doesn’t have wireless charging support.
Furthermore, it runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 10.
Mi 10T Pro Expected Price in Nepal and Availability
Mi 10T Pro is priced at €599 ($700) for the base 128GB (Rs. 90K expected) variant and €649 ($760) for the 256GB version. It will be available in Europe starting October 1. However, there are no words regarding its launch elsewhere. It’s unlikely that we will see this phone in Nepal. However, we might get to see the normal 10T or the 10T Lite version in Nepal.
Xiaomi 10T Pro is definitely one of the best value smartphones out there. With the T version, Xiaomi is trying to put out a decked out flagship with some compromises in other aspects other than the performance.
It skips out on OLED panel and an in-display fingerprint scanner. Else, it is pretty much a similar phone as the Mi 10. For now, Mi 10T Pro looks like a powerful addition to the lineup and could be worth considering at the right price.
Also, watch our Mi 10 review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…